Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
After the long tour of the city and with a somewhat confident smile, Kyosan looked onto Reimu before Eryx, before then smiling. "Well, just one. Hope you don't mind me being a little brash about it," The violet dragon then trained his eyes back on Reimu, before then smiling. "Do the officers here have times for breaks?"

Kotana, rolling her eyes once more at Kyosan's almost predictable words, smiled a little before looking at Eryx once more. "I have no questions here. I'm surprised though... if this balance actually works, it's the first I've seen of it." She murmured lightly, still surprised by the concept.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, I'm sure you'll come up with that kind of questions." Reimu giggles cutely as swishing hir tail happily. "Of course officers have time for a little break. In addition, we have finished our morning shift so yeah, we have free time throughout the day."

"Based on the history, this planet had used fossil oils and coal imported from other planet for only 40 years. After that, we slowly develop new green technology to reduce our dependency on fossil fuels, and now we have wind, sun and water as our source of energy to run the entire planet. You even can't spot one vehicle use petrol or diesel on the road." The hyena explains further and nodded to Reimu.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I see... so you're free right now?" Kyosan grinned gently to the hopeful idea, his own tail wagging eagerly behind him as he looked at his pockets for a moment and patted them to check, before looking onto Reimu once more. "Then... perhaps I can treat you to something. And get to know the person behind the officer." He chuckled calmly.

"No diesel or petrol... now that's an achievement." Kotana paused, amazed at even the thought of natural energy advancing that far. She smiled confidently before then giggling, "I might have to see these for myself, they might help my company and my tinkering come along quite nicely." She murmured, looking around more and more and taking all of the new information in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The green dragon nodded as looking to Eryx who seems happy to pour information about this planet to Kotana. "Sounds good to me. I'd love to know more of a person who brave enough to get rid of the pirates. Let us show you the best restaurant in the city, and I'm pretty sure you'll gonna love it." Shi handing hir claw and lean hir face closer to Kyo.

"Indeed it is. Some government from other planet had planning to invest and brought theses technology to applied on their planet, and what I can see so far, it's pretty good though." Eryx handing his paw and gesturing her to follow him to the restaurant. "We'll discuss further at the restaurant."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I bet I will indeed, this place seems a lot more interesting then back home," Kyosan chuckled as he stood alongside Reimu, smiling before then looking forward. "Shall we be making our move?" He asked kindly.

"Sure thing. After the small surprise, I think it's called for." Kotana seemed to giggle lightly, following after Eryx as she stared around all her surroundings. She was still baffled by the idea, but if she could come to understand it... it would help her all the more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu and Eryx then make a move on the white bluish patterned pavement to the restaurant located just a few meters away from the boutique. Alongside of the pathway stood a row of beautiful flowers and plants and a pole of solar panels. A few robot cleaner sucking any rubbish they could find, leaving the pavement as clean as it was newly built.

After a while, they arrive at the restaurant hosted in two storey historical building, complete with old furnitures that still in good condition. "This restaurant was born about 150 years ago during the first group of canines and felines occupied in this city. Now it has become the main icon for it's delicious foods that gathers from other planet. The visitors can choose to seat in open air on the second floor or natural air-conditioned section on ground floor." Reimu explained as continued moving forward and the door opens automatically before greeted by the feline waitress.

"Welcome. May I know which seat you want to choose? Ground floor or second floor?" The cat watress asked as waiting for an answer.

"Kyo, Kotana. It's your choice." Eryx stated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm, let's see..." Kyosan muttered quietly, thinking of the options, as both the dragon and the gryphoness both thought for a moment before then speaking at the same time-

"Ground floor," Kyosan muttered, while Kotana muttered the opposite, "First floor!"

The two looked at themselves awkwardly for a moment, before chuckling gently to each other and shrugging. They couldn't really make their mind up. "I guess it'd be alright if we could split up. I mean, we're in the same building after all," Kyosan chuckled, as they both looked towards Reimu and Eryx again, hoping they would agree.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Seeing the reactions from Kyo and Kotana, the officers just smiled. "That would be no problem for us. In fact we all knew we need a little 'alone time' with the guests.

"If that case then, I pick the open air section on first floor with Kotana, while Kyo and Rei on ground floor. Good?"

"You bet'cha, Eryx." Reimu giggles as the cat waitress guides Kyo and Reimu to the empty seat on ground floor while the blue wolfess waitress bring Eryx and Kotana on the upper floor.

[Ground Floor]

The cat watress gesturing her paw to the empty couple seat besides the glass window, Reimu scoot closer and pull the chair out for Kyo to sit.

[First Floor]

The wolfess watress guide Eryx and Kotana to the empty seat which facing the lake park; the hyena offering the gryphoness a seat first before him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Thanks, Rei~" Kyosan smiled from the gesture, gently taking the chair and slipping down in it before then relaxing gently, looking out towards the window. A lot had happened in a day, but at least something good came out of it. He turned back to Reimu with a smile. "Nice little place, this is." He commented with a soft chuckle.

[First Floor]

"Oh wow..." Kotana commented as she looked over the way, noticing behind their seats but immediately smiling to the hyena's kindness. "Thank you, Eryx." She murmured lightly, slipping down into the seat before then waiting for him too to join her at the table, looking up onto him. "A lot's happened already today, huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Ground Floor]

"Your welcome, Kyo." With that, Reimu take a seat in front of the purple dragon and the cat waitress still standing there. Normally the waiter and waitresses handing the menu and take the order but it's different for this beautiful restaurant.

"As you can see there's a layer of thick transparent plastic on the table, and as soon the customer like you two sits, this transparent plastic will display an image of various menu we offered and perfectly categorized. If you wish to order the menu, just touch your finger on the image and touch 'Order' button on it. Later, the order will be transferred directly to the kitchen and the chef will process the order straight away. Have a nice stay." The waitress bow her head and leaves.

Reimu bow hir head to the waitress as she leaves, and looking to Kyosan. "This is one of restaurant's main attraction; electronic ordering system. You can see there's not much waiter and waitress working to entertain the customer except of course deliver out the order."

[First Floor]

Eryx just smiled and take a seat in front of the gryphoness. "It's pretty boring of there's nothing interesting happen, like today." He giggles and the wolfess waitress explain the electronic ordering system to them. The display is still readable even it projected under the bright sunlight. Reimu and himself are the regular customer and somehow never get tired listening to the esplanation.The waitress then bow her head and leaves. "I'll let you to choose the menu first."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds