Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Mitsuki Tanaka
Species: Wolf
Preference: Looking for a very trusted person to be with, whether male or femal, who are willing to protect her even though she had enough ability to protect herself
Description: 1.90 meters, 48 KG, fluffy yet silky smooth furs.
Breast Size: D-Cup, Always Visible

Name: Faiz
Species: 2-Tailed Wolf
Preference: Right now, he's not looking for serious relationship, but he had a feeling to have a partner to be with. Plus, he's bisexual.
Description: On the left side. Standing at 1.92 meters, he wears a black T-shirt with blue jacket and long black slack pants. His fur are very fluffy and silky smooth. His long black hair tied in ponytail.
Member: Clean uncut member with 4.5 inches non erect, 10 inches fully erect and 2.5 inches thick. His member able to create slight vibration on the entire length and his ballsack to give an extra pleasure.

Side note: Mitsuki and Faiz are best friends, and both of them working in two position; swimsuit models and artists. They draw each other's poses in swimsuit, in digital artwork and publish in fashion magazine.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alright then, let's see what I can cook up...

-----------------------------------------------------

Walking through the city as the cars flashed by and the busy streets ruffled by, two dragons walked alongside each other. Each of them were carrying one bag, as they were going shopping. The brown-haired dragon sighed as he looked around, mumbling to himself. "Where did that damn shop go..."

"Oh, I think I see where I can get those inks for myself!" The other; a purple-haired dragoness exclaimed, her bust jumping with her as she quickly started heading over to it. "Meet back at home, if I'm late, don't leave the door on the latch!" And before long, she had vanished into the ink shop.

"Okay..." Kyosan mumbled, before finding the shop he was after- a manga and magazine shop, as he then slowly walked inside, taking a look around. "...Hm, guess it's quite small afterall."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Manga and Magazine Shop]

In the meantime, a wolfess with long brown twin ponytails with the bells tied at the end of her hair browsing for a new manga at Manga section. She were accompanied by a cream-colored 2-tailed male wolf, which her best friend and workmates.

"We finally get a vacation, even just for a week." The wolf said, holding a manga which he decide to buy.

The wolfess smiled slightly, searching for a manga. "The manager request that this year summer's swimsuits need to be promote and released...So we can't help it...Remember the spring last year?"

The wolf let out a soft sigh, putting paw on his face. "Yeah...I remember...That was a total chaos."

"The faster we get it done, the faster we can get ourselves a vacation. Plus an extra paycheck too." Mitsuki chuckles softly, her eyes still searching for a good manga as well as her favorite manga series.

"Anyway, I have to go now because I need to settle something. See ya, Mitsy!" Faiz waves to Mitsuki and she bows her head to Faiz, before moving towards the counter to pay the manga.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the dragon walked in and took a short look around, he noticed a wolfess searching for manga within the shelves. With a small smile, he decided to walk over to her, looking at the shelves before her. "Looking for anything specific?" He asked curiously, filing through the books before selecting one out- the one he needed.

Outside, Tieya finished collecting and buying the inks she needed, yawning gently before starting to walk past. She started to look around, before entering yet another shop- this time a jeweller's shop. "Birthday gift, birthday gift...." She mumbled to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The wolfess still searching for the manga while humming happily. "Hmm...Probably, yes...Weird...it should be in the market right now..."Mitsuki replied in soft yet cute tone, her eyes focusing on the shelves. "Uhm...would you mind to help me searching for a manga called 'Undercover'...?" The wolfess stated.

Once Faiz had done paying the manga, he stepped out and walking down the street to find a the nearest bench so he can read the manga he recently bought. Normally, the reader would go home straight away after bought the reading materials, but Faiz are different. He prefer to read almost anywhere as long as it got something for him to sit.

After a while, he spot an empty bench under the shady tree , not too far from jewelery shop and take a seat. "This looks better..." The wolf thoughts under a warm smile and sarting to read the manga.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh... Undercover. You read that too?" Kyosan blinked, though smiled soon after and then looked over the shelves briefly, before noticing it on a lower shelf. "Ah, here. I think there was a new one out recently." He smiled, slipping out the one before handing it over to Mitsuki. "This the one?"

As Tieya soon came out of the jeweller, she smiled and slipped the small box into her bag, before starting to walk once again. Though her eye got caught when she noticed a wolf reading what seemed to be a manga under one of the few trees within the centre. Although she was curious about talking to people she didn't know, she wanted to know what manga he was reading- and, not being able to resist; walked up to the wolf and smiled. "That looks like a nice manga. What is it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes...That's my favorite manga series and I'm always waiting for it every month..."Mitsuki explained and start to notice a nice looking green dragon took the manga out from the shelf and give it to her. She didn't know she was talking to the dragon without realize he's standing on her side. "...Uhmm...T-Thank you...Are you looking for manga as well...?" She asked softly in blush and gently took the manga from him.

Whenever Faiz have an interesting reading materials, he put 100% concentration so he able to understand of what he reads. His sensitive ears twitching as heard a female voices, he stop reading and facing to the dragoness. "Oh..this? It's an action/war genre manga which recently released in the market." He smiled, and looking to her carrying various bags on her claws. "Went out for a shopping?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, yes actually. I was coming in to see if any of my series have been ordered in yet," Kyosan smiled, looking along the lines before picking out a small book. The title read "Because I'm The Goddess" as he then held it in his claw and looked on her. "Do you visit here often?" He asked, curious to know as he started to slowly look around again, hoping another of his books was there.

"Uhm... yes, had to. Both for me and my brother, and for things coming up." She explained, smiling gently as she looked on the wolf. She had to admit, he was kind of cute in his own sense- yet... handsome. "Do I know you? It's like I've met you before..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You write a story...? Sounds interesting..." Mitsuki stated as turning to another book shelves, searching for a fashion mags. After a while browsing the row of magazine, she found one, which is the content and designs are made by herself and Faiz, her best friends. "I do visit here quite often, as well as other book stores to see if this magazine released and available for people to purchase...." She said, showing the magazine called 'Four Season', which is containing various fashion design and swimsuits. In addition, most of the models for swimsuits are Mitsuki and Faiz, but both of them are heavily make-up so the audience would not recognize them.

The wolf chuckles softly. "I guess we're not...Maybe you know someone who had similar appearance as mine..." Faiz took a short stare of the dragoness, you feel very tired...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds