Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Galatic Security Brigade, huh?" Kyosan questioned for a moment, before chuckling as he looked around to the sight of the officers dealing with the police before looking onto the two again. "Nice to meet you, Eryx, Reimu. I'm Kyosan." He smiled, stepping forward and offering a handshake to Reimu.

"And I'm Kotana. Pleased to meet you." Kotana greeted, complying with the friendly atmosphere as she too offered a handshake to Eryx, before then smiling. "So, what was this talk about juniours? The Security Brigade train people?" She asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's my pleasure to meet a two person who put their life at risk to get rid of the pirates." Reimu extend her claw and grab Kyosan's claw before shaking hands softly.

"My pleasure, miss Kotana." Eryx do the same by handing his big soft furry paw and handshake with Kotana gently. "Oh, We are waiting for juniors who just graduated from training to be a part of our security team. Since our squad members had bring those two to the headquarters, so we don't have a chance to meet them. Probably later on." He giggles.

"To be precise, Galactic Security Brigade is a military group, and divided into a few section including police and medics." The dragon said as the station had slowly return back to normal activity. "So, what kind of business you have for coming over here?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I was here to sort out some official business." Kotana noted, filing out a few papers from the bag on her side before then overlooking them. "Government business, apparently. I was called forth and Kyosan wanted to come along, didn't realise we'd be taking the same train."

"Though this certainly got me interested. Now we have a pirate ship under our control, we can go anywhere, right?" Kyosan grinned and went back over to the anchor, pressing a few buttons as the giant ship slowly began to land.

"Don't get any rough ideas now, Kyo..." Kotana grumbled - remembering the dragon's curiousness and ecstatic behaviour when it came to adventure.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The hyena stated while stretching his arms before ruffling his own long brown hair. "I am somewhat happy to meet a person to do a business with the government in our planet, which majority occupied by felines and canines."

Reimu sees Kyosan get back to the ship to make it land on place. "I'm afraid we have to confiscate that ship as evidence to prosecute the pirates." Shi said while giggling, looking onto the digital clock displayed on the electronic information board. "I guess we shouldn't keep both of you for long, because I presume you have some sort of activity to do."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm, baww. So what happens with it after the trial? Will it be kept for evidence from then on, or is it useable by people?" Kyosan asked curiously, looking back on Reimu for a moment before then approaching her again. "Because I have some mighty fine ideas I can use with this ship."

Rolling her eyes at Kyosan's 'ideas', Kotana smiled before softly frowning. "Well, it's more to do with my company, they had a little bit of legal trouble so I'm just here to clear it up. Though, I must say..." Kotana paused, looking onto Eryx for a moment before smiling. "It wouldn't be bad to get to know some of the Security at least."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Normally most of the items will be confiscate to use for future trial and some especially vehicle will be put into auction or sell it to 2nd hand dealer to cover up the operation cost and improve our security system." The herm dragon took a glance on the big pirate ship that lays on the terminal before look to Kyosan with a smile. "You have our permission to use that ship, but after the trial. It doesn't take too long though."

Eryx giggles from Kyosan's statement and looking to the gryphon, his fluffy tail wagging happily behind him. "Security of our people in this planet as well as visitor like Kyo and Kotana is our top priority. Is this your first time coming here? We can be your tour guide." The hyena smiles cutely.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thank you. I've got mighty fine ideas what to do with such a ship after the trial," Kyosan chuckled gently, before then smirking as he heard Eryx's idea. "Sure, it sounds like a good idea. Yeah... first time here."

"We were mostly on Endor, but well, because of the legal reasons, the other side of the argument are over here. I think we have until... tomorrow until we have to sort the paperwork and confusion out. We'd be glad to have someone to show us around," Kotana explained where Kyosan picked off, looking to both the security guards before then nodding.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We have been to Endor for couple of times to integrate their security system with us. It's part of our deal to send reinforcements just in case there's an invasion taking place on other planet." Reimu lending hir claw to Kyosan. "We will show you around this wonderful planet.

Eryx do the same thing as Reimu did; handing his big paw to Kotana. "I know it looks weird, but that's how we treat the government officers and business personnel." The hyena smiled.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thank you, it's most appreciated." Kyosan smiled softly, taking Reimu's claw gently while nodding once more, chuckling gently. "Plus it'd be an honour." He joked playfully, winking as he wagged his tail gently.

Taking Eryx's paw gently in her talon, Kotana too smiled, flapping her wings a little as she nodded. "I figured as much. Still, shall we?" She asked lightly, beaming to both the officers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Both Reimu and Eryx were slightly tall compared with Kyosan and Kotana, but it would not become a disadvantage to guide them around the modern yet green city; accompanied by various historical buildings surrounded by beautiful trees and landscapes. The temperature were pretty good and still feel slightly chill despite the sun beaming on top of their head. Reimu and Eryx, like a tour guide, giving an explanation of the specific tourist attractions and places for foods and shopping.

After passing several blocks and shopping district, both security officer stop in front of boutique before looking to Kyosan and Kotana. "Well, that was it. In conclusion, our community practice green technology to balance ourselves with nature." Eryx stated. "So, any questions?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds