Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
As the train made it's way along, Kyosan took a moment to look around. Something didn't feel right - and he could tell it just from the atmosphere. His worries were confirmed when suddenly a huge tube suddenly burst into the side of the train as it entered the atmosphere of Kerilin. Through the tube, many armed men rushed in and tried to seize everyone. "This is a hold up! Anyone who wishes to be killed by the Reshin Pirates should try to resist!" Bellowed across the hall. Even Kyosan himself, who struggled at first, was taken.

Kotana was a little bit less willing to be taken. As she punched the pirate trying to grab her, two more came in and seized both her wings and arms, holding her firmly as they were searched for valuables and anything important.

One of the men, a black-haired tiger, stepped forward from the group of normal pirates. He seemed to have a tattoo with the number 14 etched into his arm, and an eyepatch across one eye. "We'll be also able to use you as hostages at our next stop, so get ready!" He roared as they began to land, both the gigantic warship and the small train turning into the main terminal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Later, Eryx and Reimu were arrived at the main terminal , and waiting for the train to arrive. Then one passenger from other platform saw the train with smoke coming from the back as well as the gigantic pirate warship accompany the train.

"You gotta be kidding me. Our junior is inside that train." Eryx said seeming like he does not worry since they already getting used with these kind of situation. He receive a notification via his mini communicator attached on his ear, informing that the squad team has been deployed complete with weapons and will be arrived in less than 2 minutes. "Got it. Tell them to secure the perimeter outside of the terminal." He said.

Since they stood besides the information counter, Reimu grab the microphone and announce through Public Address speakers. " Excuse me. I have to use this." Shi smiled warmly to one of the female workers at the counter. "Ehem...Attention to all passengers and workers! For the sake of your safety, please leave the terminal in instant! We have been breached!" Shi said out loud before turn off the microphone, asking the female workers to leave this place immediately.

Reimu and Eryx did bring their own weapons, but securely hidden on their ankle under the long military pants. "Get ready to beat these guys' azz before they start harming the hostages, including our juniors." She smiled.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright, get ready!" The commanding tiger roared over the commotion, as he drew his pistols from his side before heading towards the sides of the door as the train came towards a gradual stop. As the main pirates prepared themselves to enter the terminal, several stayed back to hold back the hostages. Kyosan, as he was being held, chuckled lightly - much to the annoying of the pirate holding him as he smacked the back of the dragon's head.

"Shut up! If you want to be the first set of brains we blow out, keep talking!" He bellowed, though still growled annoyed as the dragon grinned.

On the other side of the train, Kotana grunted and shuffled as the terminal door finally began to open, and the main pirates flooded onto the main terminal pathway. Her wings flapped a little in their grasp, while the men holding her remained firm.

"Sorry, this is a one man trip." Kyosan grinned suddenly, as his arms burst into flames - both startling and burning the pirate whom had a grasp on him. The commotion from his sudden break allowed the hostages to bustle out to a side as well, trying to escape through the emergancy hatch as he made for the boarding tube. Several pirates began to follow him back onto the ship as they made their way.

The now freed Kotana swiftly strode over to the burnt pirate, snatching his gun before smacking him solidly in his back - pressing him to the floor before glocking the handgun. "Let's hope they don't come back to deal with them and us." She murmured, before following the pirates and Kyosan back onto the pirate ship.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The squad team has arrived and surround the main terminal with assault rifles and thin yet extremely-hard body armor while waiting telepathic orders from either Eryx or Reimu. Before either two talking, there's a commotion and reddish light of fmale bursting out from inside the train. The hostages instantly escaped from the big hole and Reimu command the squad members to secure the hostages, including their juniors.

They just standing there without move even an inch, seeing the male purple dragon and female white gryphon do all the jobs to kick the pirates out of the planet. "Well...that's...uhmm...really interesting." Eryx smiles slightly and Reimu just chuckles, enjoying the pirates return back to their ship in order to escape.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Sorry boys, but I think I prefer this ship anyday," Kyosan taunted them and laughed as more bullets ricocheted up the tube, back onto the ship as the dragon took a moment to launch a nearby steel table at the tube to block the pirate's path, as he then began to head over to the stairs into the higher floors of the ship. "Let's hope I can pull this thing astray!"

Meanwhile, as Kotana drew her way out of the train, she noticed stragglers preparing themselves and arming themselves. Looking at the gun she had picked up, she realised she only had a single magazine - not enough to help the others on the terminal for now, as she cursed loudly. From further down the train, several bands of the pirates made their way onto the terminal, yelling out once they had caught sight of Eryx and Reimu. "Hey, those guys... aren't those hunters?"

"Who cares, just start firing!" One of the pirates bellowed, as gunfire began to ring through the terminal while trying to hone down their sights on the two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Noticing a bands of pirates escaped from the train and into the terminal, these two security officer does not take any chance. "1st Company, do not harm the female gryphon." Eryx said as lift his finger up in the air and point to the pirates, in instant the squad team point their guns before the hyena drop his arm; a signal for them to start firing the rubber bullets, and a few snipers sniping the syringe to paralyze them. The squad members had trained not to kill or harm the criminals in this planet, except during the massive invasion or war.

Within less than 3 minutes, all pirates have been paralyzed and the squad members captured them as well as confiscate their weapons. These pirates will be bought to maximum-security prison for further investigation. Eryx command the squad members to return back to their original position and wait for further instruction. Both watches the purple dragon do the rest of their job.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: By the way, Kyosan is purple-scaled. Kurtz is the one whose green-scaled XP

IC:

Rushing further up onto the ship and approaching the Bridge, Kyosan quickly slammed the controls forward and launched the ignition switch back on. With a mighty roar, the thrusters burst into life as he steered it swiftly up, disconnecting the boarding tube from the train as many pirates slid out and landed onto the terminal for the officers to clean up, before setting the ship to automatically drop it's heavy anchor into the ground to keep it in the air. "Phew! That's cleaned up the ship and the pirates for now at least..." He grunted, wiping the sweat from his head before then beginning to head back out.

Drawing herself out of the train and throwing the gun to a side, Kotana approached the two officers gently, flapping her wings a little before smiling. "I take it you were the ones who saved our tails?" She asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry. I already edit my previous post.

IC:

Reimu command the other squad team to capture the leftover pirates that dropped off from the ship in swift movement and brings them to the special truck for criminals.

"It is good to not lift our arms to settle all of this. Two passengers like the dragon and gryphon can do the job just fine." Eryx smiled as watching the dragon messing up with the pirate ship as well as the squad members continued to capture the pirates.

The situation was fully restored, only they need to remove the ship away from the terminal so the service will resume like usual. Reimu and Eryx looking to the female gryphon who approach them closely before bowing their head politely. "Coincidentally, we're here to pick up our junior who's just finish their training on other planet and working with us. Is that purple dragon your friend?" Reimu stated as point hir thumb to Kyosan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well," Kotana paused, looking up towards the ship as suddenly Kyosan came sliding down on the giant anchor, sparks flying from the metal sliding against metal before he landed down on the platform. "Kyo!"

"Kotana! You were on the ship too?" Kyosan grinned happily, before then looking towards the two officers and taking his own little bow, before then looking back up. "Sorry if I caused a little bit of a mess. Little bit of community service goes a long way," He joked, scratching the back of his neck gently.

"Yeah, definately friends." Kotana chuckled lightly, rubbing her arm softly. "That could have got nasty if it had got out of hand..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Seeing Kotana greets the purple dragon, Reimu and Eryx knew both of then knowing each other. "I guess that's giving us an answer." Reimu giggles.

"You two have done a good job out there. We even not walk a steps further to help you guys." Eryx stated, bowing to Kyosan. "I'm Eryx and..."

"I'm Reimu." The dragon spoke as bowing head once again. "We're the senior officers of Galactic Security Brigade." They both smiled politely once introduce themselves.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds