Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
OOC: Hm, well there's always the idea of having it really fantasy-like... lemme pitch an idea out.

In the year 2063, technology has advanced to allow intergalatic space travel. With space trains flying daily and galatic warships protecting planets, it's not unusual to find the sparkling void of space filled with colourful flagships. However, in the darkness of the much unexplored space, danger still looms, and the planets whose people rebel. On one of the usual space trains, the passengers are suddenly attacked by a band of Mercenary Pirates. There would be where our characters and the story begins, and basically it'll be about journeying across space to new planets, and encountering danger while getting acquainted with their fellow mates.

I can always think up more if that sounds absolutely ridiculous. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Hmm, the above idea looks quite nice but if it's not involve space suit like astronauts, I'm fine with it. XD Anymore?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Yup, there was no plan for space suits or astronauts. Sort of like the anime Outlaw Star... or what not.

Well, the other idea I had was a sort of college-like situation;

After the strange cataclysm in the sky, many millions of people were suddenly stricken with either illness, or were not affected at all. Those who recovered quickly seemed to have nothing change about them. However, it seemed those who remained perfectly normal had gained some sort of magical embodiment according to their person. No-one knows yet why the cataclysm in the sky occured, but the main victims who were not affected attended the gigantic college of Galamesh. The students there themselves will have to work out what has happened, while living their normal lives as normally as they can. Maybe perhaps the incident itself will spark new relations... no-one knows.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Both looks interesting to me. XD In the end, you make a choice which one you'd love to play. And I try my best to come up with good reply as we get a long eith the RP. X3
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Hm, how about the first idea then with the galatic journey? If you want, we can change characters (put profiles up so we both know too) and add some as we go along the way. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Sure, I'm up to it. I'm waiting for you to post the profile first to give some space for me to pick my characters. :)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Image: 1566805.jpg]
Name: Eryx
Species: Spotted Hyena
Height/Weight : 6 feet 8 inches/115 lbs
Preference: Prefer on males, but he also cling on females.
Description:Wearing a normal shirt and jeans and sometimes in military uniform.
Member: uncut 3 inches non-erect, 10 inches long and 2.5 inches thick fully erect

[Image: 5840380.jpg]
Name: Reimu
Species : Wingless Dragon
Height/Weight : 6 feet 8 inches/108 lbs
Preferences : Loves being with cute males and females.
Decription:Shi's more into mid-tight clothing but shi will choose loose clothes for military uniform.
Breasts : C-Cup, visible
Member : 4.5 inches non-erect, 9 inches long and 2 inches thick fully erect, with near-golfball size testicles. Hir vagina lips located in-between hir testicles and tailhole
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Alright then, let me think now for an opening post. Let's see....

IC:

It would have been a normal passageway for train 1471, as it left the docking station with it's passengers on route for Kerilin, the planet that dealt with corporal business and labour work. As normal, the train rocketed forth on it's destination, with everyone inside bustling and talking as if they had nothing to fear. In the midst of the drinking, the crowds, and the relatives who were taking their leisurely flight, Kyosan paused; holding his wine glass in his claw while looking about. The violet-scaled dragon was mainly there to attend a session with the Government, after problems occured with his friend's company. But at the time, he was quite on his own.

Little to his knowledge, that very same friend was on her own, drinking her wine gently while waiting for the train to arrive. It seemed that she would be the only one on the trip for rational reasons, and not for work or leisure. Grumbling to herself, the snow white gryphon sighed. "Just another day, huh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Somewhere near the Kerilin main train terminal, the wingless dragon and spotted hyena walking towards the terminal for daily patrol as well as awaiting for an arrival of two juior officer that just finish their training in order for them to work in Galactic Security Brigade of planet Kerilin. Reimu and Eryx are the most senior officer and have a good experience in dealing with the bad guys especially Mercenary Pirates despite their young age. As a record, both able to capture as many as 35 Mercenary Pirates members for the past 2 years. They're like brother and sister even though Eryx knew Reimu is a herm, but he look Reimu more like a female.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds