Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Mmmhh... m-maybe... a-ahhnn..." Kyosan moaned loudly once the dragoness started to thrust into him, his tailhole grasping at her length firmly while resting back into her, resting his claws gently against her rocking hips as his member twitched more and leaked more. "Ngghhh... g-gawds R-Rei... m-more please..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Feeling his orgasm come to an end and feeling his paws clasping at her chest, Kotana sighed delightedly as she relaxed in the hyena's grasp, moaning still from the small teases as she gave a gentle smile through her panting towards him. "Mmhh... My prince..." She managed to murmur, gently looking back onto him and rubbing a talon delicately against his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahhnn...As you wish, my love..." Reimu said near his lips before started to pound the dragon's tight tailhole faster, shoving her throbbing cock deeper and pleasurably teasing his prostate, the most sensitive spot for males and herms like herself. A few drops of pre leaking and lubing the inner walls whille her claws caressing Kyosan's neck lovingly, her mounds bouncing back and fourth rhythmically. "Nnrrhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena murmured and chuckles softly while his paws still massaging Kotana's mounds, enjoying of how soft and squishy they are. "I have met many females out there...but I haven't found such a beautiful yet majestic looking girl like you, Kotana...It's my lucky day to meet this angel...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh... mmmhhh, s-so goood..." Kyosan gasped harder, moaning and pressing closer towards the herm dragoness, beginning to slowly buck back into her thrusts - his member throbbing and leaking more pre eagerly out with every knock against his prostate, his orgasm building up while his walls clasped at her pride like a vice.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Murring happily from Eryx's teasing and cooing from him playing with her mammaries, the gryphoness gave a soft cute giggle, before nuzzling against Eryx gently. "Mmhh... n-neither have I met such a gentleman like you, Eryx... I'm g-glad we met..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Soon enough, Reimu could feel her orgasm almost near the peak and start to pound Kyosan's tailhole harder and deeper, teasing his sensitive spot. "Nnrrhh..I-I'm almost there...K-Kyo..." She murmured near the dragon's ear while panting, more precum lubing his backwalls.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena brougnt two fingers on her wet clit, teasing it a little and grab some of their mixed cum before brought up and pressed on Kotana's lips softly, hoping she would lick it clean. "It seems Reimu and Kyo still 'play' with each other..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Groaning hardly as his orgasm reared up from the heavy pounding, Kyosan groaned harder, his tongue hanging happily out of his maw as his pre leaked across his member and onto the bed as well, shivering hardly as his walls clamped down tightly on her member before then groaning. "M-me too... a-ahh... R-REIMU!" He yelled loudly in bliss, moaning happily as he hit his orgasm, shooting streak after streak of his hot seed across the bed while his walls milked the herm dragoness for her own.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Staring softly onto Eryx's fingers, Kotana chuckled softly as she began to relax from their intimate moment, softly moving and placing his fingers into her beak before suckling on their mixed cum, tasting the exotic flavour and cleaning it off before murring. "Mmhh, seems like it..." She murmured, wrapping her lion's tail softly around Eryx's figure.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahh..d-damn...Kyo~~!" The dragoness' orgasm hits her really hard, burying her mighty member as deep as she could and blasting out her warm sticky male cum into Kyosan's tailhole like a water flowing out from the hose. Some of the cum leaking out from the dragon's backhole and drooling down to his tail while Reimu kept on panting; more cum filling him till the last drop and collapsed on top of him after a while. "Oohh...K-Kyo...haahhnn..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx smiled and murred once Kotana sucking and licking his cum-covered fingers, his free paw still fondling her breast lovingly until he heard Reimu and Kotana achieve an orgasm based on their moaning voice. "Mnrr...There it is...The two dragons had finally become one.." He whispers softly and saw the room change it's colors to reddish-orange color, seeming like the sun had sets. "It's getting dark...Shall we take a warm shower, princess Kotana...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh g-gawd, Reiiii!" Kyosan groaned loudly, gasping hardly as he felt his depths flooded with her hot cum, blushing darkly as he felt it leak out of himself while panting hardly - basking in the sweet afterglow as he grasped the bed gently. "D-damn, i-it... feels so warm..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh... sounds like a good idea after all this." Kotana murmured softly, blushing still from the royalty title from the hyena before giving off a soft giggle, nuzzling him softly before then giggling. "After all... it'll be nice to have one with my prince..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness' hard cock still buried deep inside, enjoying the tightness of Kyosan's tailhole and warm feeling of her own cum that coats her member. She had never achieve such orgasm in her life. Reimu chuckles while still panting for air, leaning closer and lick the dragon's lips lovingly. "This is what I feel...once you fill my love tunnel with thick warm cum of yours..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"If that case then, I'll get the shower ready..." Eryx stated in whisper while pull his half-erect cock out from Kotana's vagina, a few amounts of their mixed cum dripping out before gets off from the bed and leads the gryphoness to the bathroom which located near the kitchen; his cute butt sway left to right teasingly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds