Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Blinking gently, Kyosan looked towards the Four Seasons magazine and noticed the two that seemed to appear on mostly every page. For some reason- something nagged him. The woman seemed to resemble that of Mitsuki... yet he couldn't place his finger on it. The two looked somewhat different from each other. "Quite an interesting magazine you look out for," He commented, chuckling before then nodding. "Yeah, I actually wanted to see if it's on sale. I've only recently put out my third volume, so I'm hoping I'll see it somewhere."

"Well, I am kind of tired..." Tieya murmured, slowly looking onto Faiz as she soon took a seat on the bench beside him, dropping her bags softly on the floor in front of her. "...It's hard carrying so much sometimes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Actually...I publish this magazine together with my friend...That's why I visit every single book stores to see if this magazine already arrives..." The wolfess said near whisper so the other people in the shop would heard their conversation.

"In addition...I do love reading your series...but in digital format because my eyes went tired easily when reading lots of words in book..." Mitsuki explained. "But..it doesn't mean I get it in pirated version...I bought it online directly through your publisher..." She smiled, gently place the magazine back on the shelves before went to the cashier to pay the manga.

Faiz move his body a little bit to give an extra space for Tieya to sit. "Yeah..especially when there lots of sales launched at the same time...hehe...So, are you waiting for you brother...?" He asked as looking up to the tree while the tip of both tails wagging happily near his legs.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You know my series?" Kyosan blinked, surprised at her slightly before then nodding and following her softly- surprised that not only was she one of the people in the magazine she showed him, but the fact she knew his book. As he stood behind her ready to pay for the book in his hand, he smiled. "Well, I guess I can't blame you for buying it online. I find that quite easier anyway."

"Well, not entirely. I told him to go home ahead of me, and that I might be a long while." Tieya smiled and then looked on the wolf once more. She swore she had met him somewhere before, but yet she couldn't tell. "Besides, I don't have anything to do. I've got hours to burn."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I do most of the purchases online, except groceries which we need to buy it directly from shop..." Mitsuki bows to the cashier once she receive the balance and the manga which nicely wrapped in plastic. Her ponytail bells still ringing from the movement of her head.

"I see..." The wolf nodded and facing the dragoness. "Wanna go somewhere to eat...? I didn't eat anything after my light breakfast..." He asked before his stomach release a soft growl, blushing slightly and gently stood up. "In addition, I'm on vacation until next week, starting today...So I have plenty of time..." He added as throws a lovely smile, which is able to give Tieya a clue if she meet him somewhere.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Super Special Awesome Revive!)

Noting the ponytail bells on her hair, Kyosan smiled and wagged his tail lightly. If he had to admit it, they made a cute addition to her. "I don't think many shops around here do sell groceries online." The dragon commented bluntly, but then proceeded to look once more over the many books. He soon found his series wedged between a few others, and gave himself a light chuckle. "Guess it'll either be hit and miss with this series of mine, anyway."

Tieya wanted to put her finger on it- in her mind, she knew Faiz from somewhere. But her mind kept wracking as she just beamed happily and nodded to his suggestion. "Alright... I guess I'll join you on that then. Know of any good places around the area?" She asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple wolfess then turned around and leaning her back against the counter, smiling. "Well...there is a few grocery shops practice online shopping, but the customer need to drop by and collect their orders..." She said, watching the dragon which a little bit shorter than her, but he's pretty darn cute.

"Oh, there is one place I recommend most. Consider quite exclusive place, but the price affordable and it taste..." He kiss his thumb and index finger like a chef. "...Delicious. May I help you carrying your shopping bags...? Your cute and delicate claws need some rest too." Faiz asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Grand revival! Want to stick to this plot, Faiz, or do you have any other idea you'd like to try out?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(04-20-2010 03:41 PM)Kyosan Wrote: OOC: Grand revival! Want to stick to this plot, Faiz, or do you have any other idea you'd like to try out?

OOC : I'm up to almost anything. I would like to try something new. XD
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Sure thing, only now we need to think of something new that we can work with :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : Okay, inform me once you have done with the ideas. XD
The OCA
Renamon's Army