Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Dia/Pearl/Platinum.
I'm a very talented and diverse guy with nicknames, you'll sure have fun. ^^ I like Dragonite alot, but his versatility and general playstyle is ineffective without alot of time and many people don't really get on with him, no, so I'll give you my more stylized dragons. Salamence is rather effective with less effort and overall better if you're planning to rape. I'd say to EV properly but you don't have to worry what with the berries to 'erase em so.

Hey, you can do what you want with 'em. It'll take a while to get good IVs but less to get a good base Pokemon to send you, I'll do so when I'm done.

Hay, want a Charmy with Belly Drum? Charizards most crucial move in the sense its one of his backbone tactics. You might like that, I could get that in a few days or a week tops.
Belly Drum's an Egg Move? Sorry, I'm still kinda pretty new to the 'technical' stuff of Pokemon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Belly Drum is an egg move for him and it allows him to reach a max attack boost. Its very powerful and of great use to a Charizard with alot of bulk and a salac berry strat to increase speed. ^^

Either way, its useful and worth keeping no matter how ya play. It gets him like 2000 attack for half health, or at least a thousand.
That's awesome, well, I'll be waiting for that Charmander then. Say, this weekend won't do, parents are coming, but on the next one I'm sure, because it'll be a long holiday due to Worker's Day. I'll be able to trade with you.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad