Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Dia/Pearl/Platinum.
Hiya, I was just wondering if anybody played any of these versions of the DS Pokemon games. I'm in desperate need of a Piplup, and I want it to be nicknamed "Eric", so uhm, if anybody wants to trade me, I'll try search a Pokemon that suits your needs at the best of my ability, although my offers might suck right now, my Platinum file only has 3 Badges <.<

So, please? Just post your FC here, and if you don't play/don't wanna trade, would you please tell me if you know of anybody who plays too?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Get me a scyther and I'll give you as many Piplups as you want! And they can all be named Eric! xD!!!
Aw crap, I don't think I can get a Scyther yet- I'll check on a FAQ about its location, but in any case- make sure the Piplup's male.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was kidding...
Oh. Haha.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think they even HAVE scythers in Diamond/Pearl!
Um..you can only have scyther when you, have the GBA port from Red/Green.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yup. I have FireRed. And trust me.... fighting a level 99 kabutops is a... BITCH!
I have Platinum, Scyther's obtainable by going to route 210, but that's pretty pointless now that I know your offer was a complete dud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not a complete dud... If I could borrow my friends old DS I would give you a Piplup for free.