Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Dia/Pearl/Platinum.
I don't need 'maybes', so it is a dud, period. No problem though, I just got a good deal and got myself a true golden goose. In other words, a female Feebas. I'll get any Pokemon I want now :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-10-2009 02:08 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I don't need 'maybes', so it is a dud, period. No problem though, I just got a good deal and got myself a true golden goose. In other words, a female Feebas. I'll get any Pokemon I want now :3
Wow...those are annoyingly RARE! >_<; I really dislike trying to get those.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
How are they annoying to get? I have like... 4...
Don't really care, I'm making my Golduck breed with the Feebas like rabbits. Got over 4 eggs already, pity Feebas' egg takes over 5200 steps to hatch. That'll be halved when I get a Slugma though! >:3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What's really sad is your making that very SMALL feebas have sex and lay an egg like the same size as it is.... that's GOTTA hurt!
Let's just say it's my "fishy" version of a Golden Goose, mixed with the fact everything that's born is as ugly as the gold it's worth. I'm now offering one for a Turtwig ;3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-11-2009 04:33 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Let's just say it's my "fishy" version of a Golden Goose, mixed with the fact everything that's born is as ugly as the gold it's worth. I'm now offering one for a Turtwig ;3

Could likely use a ditto? If the gender is important. But it'd be nice to have, I could probably easily send ye a turtwig, though you've likely gotten one by now.
Yeah, it's a level 70 Torterra now, haha, sorry. Don't worry though, I got over 10 Feebas of different genders in my PC boxes. Though you'll probably have to wait, I don't have Wi Fi at Mar del Plata. Sure, I can go to McDonalds or any of those places with Wi Fi hotspots, but I'm afraid I'm too lazy to co-ordinate times to trade. I wouldn't like to risk GTS either, since Feebas REALLY go out like freshly baked bread and you'd probably lose it before you find me :P

Ah well, whatever, you can always wait until it's a weekend for me to go back home. So while we're at it, what do you have for offer? I'd like a Bagon if you don't mind. I love E4 leveling traded 'uns. And I'm also going for a Dragon-esque Party, that's why if you have a Charmander... I'm all ears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A Bagon is a little out of my reach but I think with a few days up to a week I could very easily get a Charmander; much more safer to get the little things from someone you know than the GTS just to make sure its not been hacked at or bugged around with usin' a Shark, no? I'll tell you if I have any valuable prevolutions of Dragon pokemon spare, and hand 'em over.

If I breed some 31 IV ones I'll give them to you if I have any spare as a gift. ^_^
EXCEPT FOR DRATINI... please. Dratini's uber-cute, Dragonair's badass, but Dragonyte's just excess lard with wings, so no thank you.

Charmander would be great! Make sure it's a Male please, and give it some cool nick, okay? I like nicknamed Pokemon in my party.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad