Join our server on Discord

Sickly brother's bag of tricks(Private for Shadowknight)
Vulpix examined her new body for a second, smiling happily, "Thank you master, I promise I'll be more careful this time." she bowed slightly as she kneeled down near Katt's head, "She seems like a natural already." Vulpix grinned a bit from Raziel's words, "Now make sure to work your tongue all around his cock, and take it all the way down your throat like a good slut." she purred.

Katt growled softly, causing her mouth to vibrate arousingly around her brother's cock. She followed his orders, trying her best to get him off to avoid any more of his 'punishments'. She did as Vulpix explained, dragging her rough tongue over his cock as she lowered her head as far as possible, her nose pressing against his crotch as she took it deep down her throat.

Kattrina purred softly, her nipples responding to the cold appendage as they hardened and stuck into the air. She squirmed around slightly as she felt him going lower, knowing what to expect, she let out a soft gasp from his cold tongue as it pressed against her dripping cunt, "Oohh, g-going cold huh?" she asked with a slightly shivering giggle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey purred as his sister diligently sucked him off. "Oh.... yeah....," he groaned as he felt her rough tongue along his length, "maybe she is." He placed his paw on the back of Katt's head as she lowered it onto his cock. He panted and moaned starting to get pretty close. When she took ever inch of him he held her head there for a while as her throat milked him. He let up after a bit, ".... raise... mmm... yeah... your tail," he moaned while his balls began to tighten. The demonic feline then removed his paw from the back of his sister's head. He pointed at Vulpix and then at his sister rump. He was pretty sure that the pokemon would get the message. He bucked his his as he forced his sister take every inch again.
-----------------
Joseph chuckles some as his mate asked if he was going cold, at the moment he was using his demonic ice powers. He slowly and gently lapped at his mates folds. reached up and with a finger rubbing around the edges of her clit. "Yes I am going cold," he stated with a grin as he pushed his tongue as far as it could go as purred causing his tongue and muzzle to vibrate some.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt growled softly around his cock as she hesitantly lifted her tail up, she figured what he had in mind but she wanted to avoid anymore pain so she was more than submissive. Not like she had any choice in the matter, if she refused he'd just force her to anyways.

Vulpix nodded, understanding her master's wishes as she moved behind Katt, holding onto her tail as she pressed her muzzle against the feline's cunt, breathing in her aroma before she gave it an experimental lick, causing Katt to shiver with pleasure as Vulpix began eating her out.

Kattrina moaned and squirmed in pleasure, the numbing from the cold only increasing her pleasure as it caused it to build slowly, almost torturously, "Grrrr, oooh, I, just love that tongue of yours." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel panted and purred as he watched his sister suck his cock while his pokemon slut ate her out from behind. He was now panting heavily, while he pushed his sister's head all the way down again and held it there. "Noooo.... n.n.not," he moaned as he arched his back to the limit banging his head against his head board. He cummed into his sister's muzzle his hot seed flowing into her muzzle. "Oh.... mmmm....yes," he said in ecstasy as his orgasm continued for the next couple of seconds.
-------------------------
Joseph purred as his mate squirmed under his skillful touch. He loved it how he could cause her such pleasure. The demonic feline's tail twitched as he began to really get aroused for the first time that. He always got the most aroused by pleasing his mate sexually. He stopped what he was doing as he traveled up her body with a grin. He held her close as he pressed his warm cock against her moist and now cool snatch. He rolled over where she was on top. "Mmm I love you Kattrina
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt grimaced slightly, having little choice but to swallow a large amount of her brother's cum, finding the taste oddly enjoyable even if the thought wasn't. She continued sucking on his cock, licking over it with her tongue as her natural lust began to take over for her logical thoughts, arousing her more and more from Raziel's scent flooding her nostrils. Her cunt was dripping with her honey from Vulpix's energetic assault on her pussy, the fox's tongue working over her clit and causing her to yelp softly in pleasure.

Kattrina let out a loud gasp from the suddenl feeling of the warm cock, feeling almost hot against her frozen cunt, but she was purring softly as her pussy juices drooled over it as she nuzzled at Joseph's neck and cheek, "Prrrr, and I you Joseph," she purred, licking over his cheek as she squeezed his cock tightly with her cunt, flexing her muscles skillfully as they rippled over it, almost massaging and vibrating around his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Raziel panted as he leaned back and closed his eyes after he came in his sister's muzzle. After a moment he opened his eyes and looked down at his sister, as he reached out and scratched her behind her ears. "You look so hot with my cock in your muzzle," he said with a purr as she suckled on him, while his cock started to soften and go limp.

The demonic feline picked up and pulled his sister close. He kissed her on the lips as he purred tasting himself on her lip as he then french her. Then help ed her turn around. "Mmm tell me how much you want to get off slut," he said wanting to hear her beg for it. He cups one of her breast while with the other paw he reached between her legs. He began to pump his fingers in and out making very lewd sounds, he pushed in a bit deeper and felt a familiar barrier that he had taken earlier that night. Raziel wasn't sure how her hymen was restored; but he would love making her bleed all over his cock again. He pulled back his paw and spread his sister neither lips allowing the vulpix access to Katt's folds once more.
----------------
Joseph moaned and purred as he rutted his mate high in the sky as they joined the mile high club once more. "Your such a naughty pussy," he cooed softly as he leaned his head kissing heron the lips softly as he nipped her bottom lip. After a moment he leaned down as he sucked on one of her tits as he dug his claws into the sheets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt couldn't help but mew in pleasure as she felt her brother's fingers sliding inside of her pussy, "St-stop, mmm, please, don't, don't make me beg," she whimpered softly, blushing brightly from both her own arousal as well as her embarrasment as she heard the sloshing and squelching noises from her pussy being fingered, making her moan even more.

"Master," Vulpix purred as she leaned over him a bit, "If I may make a suggestion," she chose her words carefully, not wanting to upset her master again, "She does still have her tail-hole, if you'd like I could eat her out while you fuck her there." she smiled.

"And you love it," Kattrina giggled a bit as she wrapped her legs around her mate's waist, purring with lust as she felt his lips closing around her nipples, feeling him sucking the milk out of them, "Ahhh, ohh you, mmm, know how much I love having my tits sucked." she moaned with pleasure, her cunt squeezing around his cock tightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad