Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Roland saw the armor reassemble itself, when suddenly the foot he had been striking lunged toward him. Roland barely had enough time to block the impact with his sword... but it didn't stop there. The foot kept crashing and crashing into his sword, making movement an almost impossible task. It's almost like it was trying to stop him from moving..... but why? And when he saw that the torso was charging up the destructive beam, he realized what it was trying to accomplish.

"God.... this is going to hurt." Roland thought to himself. When the next attack came, Roland did not block the foot's attack. Instead he let the armored foot crash into him. The resulting crunch was a clear signal that some ribs had been broken. Roland flew back and crashed into the wall of a nearby building. He painfully got to his feet. "That was stupid...." he muttered. But letting the foot attack him had given Roland a chance to save his comrades. He quickly ran over to Daisy and the wolf and tackled them out of the way of the deadly beam that obliterated the buildings where Daisy had been moments before.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
(OOC: Sorry, sorry, sorry!)

Daisy screamed as the beam shot past them, only just missing them thanks to Roland. She scrambled to her feet, hoisting the wolf up with her.

'Dude, you saved my life... I owe you big time.' The girl said shakily, before screeching at the suit of armour.

'You are so over! I can't stand stupid jerks like you who don't even talk, and who don't freaking die, and who don't even have any freaking treasure!' The ninja yelled, carefully laying Shiro down behind a boulder, the wolf now apparently completely out cold.

'Weapon Rush Jutsu!' She cried, leaping high into the air. The girl began producing weaponry from all over her body, pulling needles and small knives from her hair, shurikens, metal fans and kunais from inside her tunic, small bombs from her shorts and even metal darts, hidden in the material that made up the straps on her sandals. The kunoichi launched everything she had at the armour, throwing more and more, the items piercing and banging and exploding and bouncing off of their enemy.

She finished off by throwing her parasol, needles spiralling out of it and a long blade extended from its tip.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: OH THANK GOODNESS! *glomps* MISSED JOO!!!

IC:

Shiro groaned quietly as Mian propped him up behind a boulder. He was still out of it, but it was doing wonders for his energy, which was rapidly regenerating now that it wasn't focused on trying to heal him, which wouldn't work with his current energy level. He had to relearn spontaneous vitality recovery by training again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Tia Halibel. (That's right, I'm using her! >:3)
Character Bio: Once a powerful warrior in her world, she lost most of her power when the heartless attacked her and her people, turning her into a heartless for a short period of time and destroying her world. She is desperately searching for her Nobody to regain her lost power.
Class: Dark Samurai
Class Abilities: Cero= Using her sword she can fire it in a very wide ranging form, following the arc of her subsequent sword swing. Or can fire it as a straight beam from her mouth.
Sonido= Moves with incredible speed.
Proyectil Azul= She gathers spiritual energy in the hollow portion of her blade and launches it like a cannon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kazu was relieved as he saw Daisy and their new furry ally avoid the armor's attack. However, he couldn't help but be displeased at the fact that Roland had recklessly taken the blow from the foot. Oh well. I guess you've got to do what you've got to do. At least those two are safe. The Heartless's fist was coming in for a quick shot, but this time, Kazu was quicker. He stepped to the side of the fist and delivered a devastating blow to it, shattering it into quite a bit of the strange, green orbs.

"Another part down guys!" the assassin called out to his allies. He noticed that the torso was being pelted by Daisy's various weapons. Although they weren't doing too much damage, they were definitely having an effect and the torso couldn't launch a single attack. That's when he heard the sound of an armored foot clanging as it hopped down the street. "Damn, I was hoping to let my friend Roland get revenge on you for causing such damage to him, but it seems that will be impossible, for I'm about to shatter you into pieces!" Kazu entered a defensive stance as he prepared for the foot's onslaught.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Landing gracefully on the ground, Daisy quickly grabbed Shiro, dragging the wolf over to where another body part had been defeated, watching as the green orbs were drawn into his body.

'C'mon, c'mon, we need your help...' She muttered.

(OOC: Ok, but I'm going to delete it and make this my starting post.)

IC: Halibel watched the fight quietly from the shadows, quite interested in how these other strangers to this world were holding there own 'Perhaps I should lend them my assistance...' she thought as she drew her sword, filling the hollow blade with energy " Proyectil Azul!" she called, launching a blue blade of energy at the head armor like a canon "Pardon y interruption, but it appears you need help." she said as she headed out into the battle field with the young kunoichi.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: It didn't suck, Salem =3 I think you should rush in with a devastating finisher or something 'cause this thing isn't going to last for much longer. ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Shiro's eyelids twitched as the green orbs swirled around his body, disappearing into him. He felt a good portion of his stamina and health return, not fully, but enough that he was out of critical condition. His eye eventually opened halfway and he sat up, shaking his head clear. He looked around, quickly grasping the situation once more before he got to his feet, nodding at Daisy affirmatively. "Hikari!" He snarled, lashing his newly repaired arm out at the torso and a beam of light whipped out, latching around the armored torso several times as if it were a tangible whip.

Growling fiercely, he lashed his arm up and down sharply, yanking the torso up into the air with the tangible light before it whipped back down to the ground with such a force that it lifted a plume of dust and debris, forming a miniature crater around the impact. The whip of light and the debris cleared away, but to his dismay, the torso was still intact, though damaged. The wolf then turned to face Daisy, not really knowing what to say, he patted his chest. "Shirokaze."

OOC: EEEEE!! HALIBEL. I lurf her!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy's mouth hung slightly open as the woman charged into battle. She could only nod when she offered her help.

Then Daisy grinned, as the wolf came around as well.

'Uhm, Shirokaze? Is that your name? I'm Daisy. Thanks a lot for your help, y'think you'll be able to keep fighting? Don't worry, i'll be watching your back!' The young ninja said, winking at her furry companion.