Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
The Destiny Islands....a storm is brewing in the night sky, a whirling cloud of darkness, like a hurricane made of shadow...
Sora awakens, worried that the storm may damage the raft he and is friends planned to use to escape the small island on which they were imprisoned. Little does he know that swarm upon swarm of heartless are barraging the island...

As the island is being engulfed by shadow, Sora happens upon his friend Riku. As if to reassure him, Riku reaches out his hand, inviting him to embrace the darkness.
This is what anyone who has played the game is familiar with.

However, what makes this one different is that in our story, is that Sora reaches it. Simply by grabbing Riku's hand and following him down the path to darkness, the history of all the worlds, and of Kingdom Hearts, is changed forever.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Name: Luna
Character Personality: She likes to talk, however prefers more the heat of battle and of love. She avoids both of those subjects however.
Character Description: [Image: e308814.png]
Class: Enchantress, can enchant her blade with the magical elements, and sometimes summonings.
Class Abilities: ... >.< Can I make mine three? It's just the three major elements...
-Fire Blade: Enchants the blade with Fire magic for a small duration. 3 posts that include battle.
-Thunder Blade: Enchants the blade with Thunder magic for a small duration. 3 posts that include battle.
-Ice Blade: Enchants the blade with Ice magic for a small duration. 3 posts that include battle.

If it's really that strict I'll change it...
Name: Roland Ainsel
Character Description/Bio: Roland was a powerful mage in his now-destroyed home. The world was destroyed in the middle of an important spell he was constructing to destroy the Heartless horde. The spell was interupped, unleashing magics that flung him through the fabrics of reality. When he came to, he found himself in Traverse Town, and if that wasn't strange enough already, he found himself in the body of his past 16-yr old self.
Class: Sword-mage
Class Abilities: Spells
-Espada-Summons a sword into his hand.
-Flexa-Summons a bow into his hand that fires arrows composed of magic.

[Image: orlando.png]

Name: Kazu
Character Description/Bio: Kazu wears a tattered black cloak and black leather armor which is usually concealed by the cloak. His hair is a tangled brown mess that falls down to his shoulders. His left eye is always concealed by his hair, but his right eye is a crimson red in color. He wears black boots and black gauntlets with sharp blades protruding from them of which he uses as a weapon. He also wears two leather straps on both of his forearms and, with a swift movement, curved blades come out of them. He was born in a world where the moon is held captive by chains which was organized for a man called the Dreadknight. Kazu worked for the Dreadknight as an assassin for reasons only known to him. However, his world was completely engulfed in darkness, and he finds himself in a strange town that he cannot identify. But he knows deep down that the Dreadknight still lives...
Class: Assassin
Class Abilities: Death Techniques
-Tiger Claw-Slashes the enemy with one claw followed by an even more powerful slash with the other.
-Moonlight Rising-Uppercuts the enemy with one blade causing a column of light to rise from the ground to strike the enemy again.
-MegaLevi-Calls upon the power of the moon to restore a small amount of health to all allies.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
If anyone wants to make an avatar like mine, go here:

http://www.tektek.org/dream/

There are countless combinations! It literally rips off Gaia characters and items.

Name: Anima Seyonus
Character Description/Bio: A young warrior from a nameless planet, he was happy enough...until the Heartless showed up. He fought the best he could, but eventually was defeated. When he woke, he found himself in an unknown place, not knowing how he arrived.
Class: Energy Warrior
Class Abilities: Dual lightning strike= By charging both his gauntlet and sword with lightning energy, he can unleash a fast and powerful blow that stuns an enemy.
Assassin strike= Gets covered by a cloud of energy, then teleports behind the target and attacks with both weapons.

[Image: 04ed107.png]
I remember TekTek. I found an old creation on my computer, and decided it works.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Daisy Miyuki

Character Description/Bio: A kunoichi-in-training. She's the only survivor of an ancient ninja clan, as the clan was completely overwhelmed by Heartless, resulting in the destruction of her peaceful world. Daisy fled, stealing the only ship on the planet, and is actually kind of enjoying the freedom. She never really wanted to be a ninja, but is using all the skills she's learnt in order to survive the darkness. A selfish, greedy and calculating girl, but she's pretty sparky and upbeat, so most people don't really realise how mean she can be.

Class: Kunoichi

Class Abilities:
.Weapon Rush Jutsu - Daisy throws a huge quantity of weaponry at her opponents, at a blinding speed. Kunai, shuriken, needles, fans and anything else she has on her person are launched in a furious barrage.
.Leaf Shroud Jutsu - Daisy kicks up a whirlwind of leaves, created using her chakra, that spiral around her and her allies, deflecting attacks.

[Image: 5f72515.png]

(Those are super cute! It's really easy to get carried away though. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ugh... Naruto...
I never mentioned it once!

...Just stole ideas from it. ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

I hate Naruto and everything associated with it... there's far too much fandom... well, whatever.