Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
The enormous Heartless retracted its arm quickly as its helmet turned slowly to face Daisy. Without facial features, it was hard to tell what it was thinking, but one could imagine it either angry or irritated, for it shot both arms at Daisy.

Kazu was in attacking range as he saw the armored thing attack his female ninja partner. I hope she can take care of that because this may be my only chance, he thought. He took a deep breath and then lunged like a tiger on pray. He struck out with his clawed gauntlet and aimed at the armored Heartless's foot. Surprisingly, the foot attacked him too, steel clashing against steel. That's when the other foot whirled around to kick him away. With his keen instincts, he quickly and adeptly leaped over the attacking foot, but he had to withdraw unless he wanted to be struck with the other. Yikes, this is much harder than I imagined. He felt horrible, for the helmet was facing Daisy and it was armless, and he still couldn't get a good hit on it. He looked over at the beast nearby. He was greatly injured and had barely been able to defend himself from the Heartless's attack. "No longer shall this continue. You won't block me again!" Kazu shouted angrily and rushed the Heartless's foot again. This time, he was able to deliver a swift combo with the blades on his arms. "Moonlight Rising!!" He slashed the armored foot upwards and a pillar of light followed, engulfing the foot moonlight energy.

When the light cleared, the foot wasn't moving, but it was still there. "This thing is persistent," he growled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Daisy hurridly threw two metal fans at the incoming arms, aiming to send them off course, but they barely moved and so the girl leapt nimbly over them, one of them catching her ankle and screwing up her balance, causing her to fall heavily to the ground.

'Aah, crap..' She muttered, struggling to her feet, the hit ankle, she worried, felt almost broken.

The kunoichi could see that Kazu's attack wasn't doing much, and began to wonder if they could really defeat the Heartless. She leapt over to their furry companion, careful not to put much weight on her painful leg.

'C'mon, we gotta get back, here...' She said, putting her arm around the wolf's waist and trying to hoist him up.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I'll distract him too!" yelled out Roland. He quickly climbed to the roof of the building closest to him. When he reached the top, he witnessed Kazu attacking the armor in a pillar of light.

"Take this!" yelled out Roland. He drew back his bowstring and an arrow of light appeared, nocked in place. Roland released the string and the magic arrow flew to it's mark. It striked the armor in it's arm and made it shudder slightly. The armor turned it's helmet toward Roland, but he gave it no chance to react, as he quickly unleased a volley of arrows toward the enemy.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Now that the girl was nearer, Shiro heard her clearly. She spoke in a language he knew how to speak, but was very rusty at it; English. He must've been warped to another continent by a powerful Shadow back in Yamato. He groaned in pain as Daisy grabbed his waist, but endured it. "N-no- cannot retreat- cannot surrender- Kill Shadow-" He grunted gingerly, and with his uninjured right arm, spread his fingers and swung his hand toward the Heartless. "HIKARI!!' He commanded, and a thick, whip-like streak of light lashed out at the Heartless, wrapping around its torso.

Struggling to hold it in place, he propped his injured left arm onto his right forearm. "Kuroi... HIKARI!!" He snarled, and fired a concentrated black laser beam at the incarcerated torso from his injured arm, the recoil was a lot more violent as his shoulder was too injured to brace his arm properly, and he yelped out sharply in pain.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The armor rattled horribly as it was bombarded with arrows and blasted by a laser beam. All the pieces simultaneously crumpled to the ground with a heavy clanging noise that echoed around the deserted town.

Kazu couldn't help but let a smirk grace his face as the armor crumpled. Damn, that guy's got some firepower! As he was about to attack, he noticed that the foot he had attacked, now riddled with arrows, was shaking violently. After a few seconds, Kazu raised his arm in defense as tons of large green orbs fell upon the area as the armored foot exploded. "What the hell are those things?" He shook his head to clear the thoughts, his messy hair shaking with it. "It doesn't matter now. Guys, I think this is our chance! Attack!!" Without further hesitation, Kazu rushed in ready to dish out a devastating slashing combo with his blades. The sound of steel clashing against steel rang out clearly and sharply through the air.

Meanwhile, near the Gizmo Shop, the helpers from earlier watched carefully. They scrutinized all of the battlers tactics, almost as if they were evaluating them.

"Do you think they can handle this on their own?" Aerith spoke in her angellic voice.

"They must," Leon responded confidently. "I know they have what it takes to aid us on our endeavor. They may very well be the ones that save the worlds from darkness...forever."

The OCA
Daisy sighed, running a hand through her hair as she tried to keep the wolf on his feet.

'Dude, you're a toughie, i'll give ya that, but if you keep it up, you're gonna crash out!' The ninja then turned and smiled at Kazu and Roland.

'Heeeey, nice work! We did it! I wonder if it has any treasure?'

OOC: Mian! It's not dead yet! :D Only it's foot has been destroyed! Haha!

Roland ran toward the crumpled pieces of armor on the ground and yelled out "Espada!". He quickly slashed at the same piece that Kazu was attacking. Roland threw all of his force into the attack and as the steel of his sword tore through the armored hand, it exploded into more green orbs. Upon closer examination, he realized what they were!"

"Wait! These orbs are concentrated magic! They'll heal you if you touch them!" he cried excitedly.[/i]
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
(Oooh, i forgot how bosses work in Kingdom Hearts. My baad.)

"Crash?" Shiro repeated, now barely conscious, his wounds still bleeding heavily. "Not... under... stand..." He groaned, and slumped forward, his strength leaving him completely as he succumbed to the dark world of unconsciousness. He cursed himself for losing himself in the middle of a battle as he blacked out once more, hoping that this time he doesn't wake up in a different place... if he ever wakes up at all.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kazu was about to switch his target to the other armored foot when the whole mass of steel started shaking and reforming. He found himself kicked and sent flying into the air by the very foot he was about to assault. He analyzed the battlefield. One torso, one hand, and one foot. This Heartless was quite a sight, but it was still full of fight. He also noticed that their beastly ally had fallen. "Daisy, you need to get him some of these weird orbs!" he called out to the female ninja. "Roland says they restore health!" Kazu did a backflip as an armored fist impacted the ground where he was just standing. Meanwhile, the foot was determined to inhibit Roland somehow. It delivered hit after hit, trying to find some weak point.

Kazu raised his blades as the persistent fist punched at him again and again. He blocked it every time. That's when he noticed that the torso was charging its most dangerous attack once again. This time, though, it was aiming at Daisy and the beast.

The OCA