Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
(I wanna keep playing, but i don't wanna move to a new forum! I hate dilemmas! Can't we just keep playing here? Ray joined too, so there are enough people...)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Perking his pointy ears up, Shirokaze snapped his head toward the direction of what seemed to be bright flashes of lightning, followed later by a bright light a few blocks from his alley. What was that? It resembled both Amber Shadow Banish followed by Alabaster Shadow Banish. Was it caused by friend or a foe? Regardless of what it was, he now had two choices; Seek the source and hope to find allies, or sit here and die. He wasn't recovering at all, and he was starting to feel woozy from the blood loss.

In the end, he picked himself up, grunting lowly in pain. With his wounded shoulder pressed against the wall, he drew a line of fresh blood as he made his way out of the alley. "Where is this land?" Shiro thought to himself, trying to keep his thoughts on everything but the pain. "Surely it is not far from Yamato... Shadows plague this land as well, though these are very different from those back home..." He pondered, turning a corner, half dragging his leg, half limping toward hope. "I must return to Yamato and purge it of Shadows... of Traitors... I MUST endure." He grit his fangs, squeezing the Kusanagi's scabbard to brace himself from intense abdominal pain, not caring that its sharp edge just sliced open his palm, dripping blood all over the scabbard. He continued to make his way to the sound of battle, for surely the Shadows don't fight against other Shadows.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-02-2009 07:23 AM)Mian Wrote: (I wanna keep playing, but i don't wanna move to a new forum! I hate dilemmas! Can't we just keep playing here? Ray joined too, so there are enough people...)

OOC: The problem is that my friends that want to join are under 16. And with the new rule set up, they cannot join DaD. Also Matt Ishida just PMed me saying that she doesn't want to continue, so her character will die.

Roland quickly followed Kazu into the alleyway, having just enough time to turn around and see Kiva trying to dodge the beam of light. Her screams were quickly stifled as the beam swallowed her completely.

Roland grimaced in fright as he saw Kiva die before him. Even though Roland was older than anyone here, he felt like a worthless kid. Not even strong enough to protect his comrades.

"Kazu, what should we do?"
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Kazu shivered in fright as he heard Kiva's screams. He found himself reminded of the day the shadows attacked his world, and the screams of his girlfriend rang out through the castle. He could do nothing to save her. And now, another potential friend had perished, and he once again found himself useless. However, anger would not let him fall into the abyss of depression.

"We get revenge on that thing," Kazu growled. His whole body was shaking. "These Heartless have taken too many friends already. I hope to the moon that the Heartless are ready to be obliterated, because I don't plan on letting them live for much longer." He wanted to act, but he knew that he would be the one obliterated if he attacked now. "We need a plan, Roland. I know better than to allow my rage to dictate my actions. We should wait for it to finish this attack, and then attack it from both sides. We shouldn't put everything into the attack though--we need to get a grasp on how it fights first, or we will be devastated regardless of what we do, for we won't be prepared."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Shiro made it to the battle just in time to watch a female die. Hidden from the group behind a corner, he flipped a kunai and held it up to his face. "Kouryoushi... Skurambura..." He whispered shakily, and the edges of the kunai glowed white. He knew that the massive armored thing was a Shadow, but he had never faced Shadows in that form before. It looked heavily armored, but if he charged the kunai enough that it could shred through steel, he might be able to damage it critically.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Oooh, whatever. It's not my style to just die.)

Daisy nodded her thanks to Aerith before cartwheeling out of the way of the beam of light.

'Cha! You'll have to get up earlier than that to catch a kunoichi like me!' She taunted, looking around at their new assortment of apparent allies with a hopeful smile. The smile disappeared at Kiva's screams though, and Daisy couldn't help shudder.

'Yeowch. That was really rough.' She muttered, before turning to the two men discussing plans.

'Hey! We gotta do something! Like, right now!' Daisy shouted, disappearing in a cloud of smoke before reappearing atop a building closer to the two.

The heavily armored Heartless seemed confused at the disappearance of its recent enemies. Its steel feet made heavy thudding sounds as it trudged around the area, searching intently for its foes. The helmet part finally turned, catching a glimpse of another conspirator--an animal of some sort holding a glowing weapon. Without warning, it shot an arm at the beast that obviously planning on attacking it.

Kazu heard Daisy and knew that she was right. However, his attention turned to the Heartless who was now attacking something else. "Wait, what the hell is it doing? We're the only ones left, right? What could it be attacking?" Kazu scrutinized the target of the Heartless, but his eyesight was not that good. "Oh well, Daisy. And you too, Roland. Now is the time for action! Watch my back, you two." With extreme stealth, Kazu made his way silently over to the Heartless who was distracted by an unknown entity.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Flexa" whispered Roland.

His bow instantly materialized in his hand. He peeked out of the alleyway and fixed his bow on the Heartless' helmet.

"I've got your back Kazu."
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Daisy nodded.

'I'll distract it, you try and take it out from behind, m'kay?' The ninja said, leaping from rooftop to rooftop and landing in front of the giant Heartless.

From here, she could see the wolf and his glowing weapon clearly.

'Yo! You don't look in such good shape! How 'bout you get outta here? It's really not safe, y'know.' Then the kunoichi turned to the Heartless, watching Kazu approach it from behind.

'Heeey, big dummy! You wanna try hitting me again? Maybe if i stay still you'll have a chance this time! Though, to be honest, your technique needs a lot of work.' Daisy taunted, sticking out her tongue and throwing a bunch of needles at it. Although her weapons merely bounced off of the armour, she had made sure its attention was on her.

As the armored heartless attacked him, he swore in his own dialect and tossed one of the kunais at his other paw, supporting his injured left arm with his working right one. In his weakened state, his weapons hadn't been completely coated in light energy, so they were still relatively weak, but he managed to clash against massive armored gauntlet, snarling as his injured shoulder burned with agony. He tried to hold, but either he was too weak or the arm was too strong as it made him skid backwards. He pushed away from it, backflipping away a few times before landing on one knee, panting hard.

He heard a feminine voice call out to him, and he looked out. He didn't understand her. "N-nani?"

[*"W-what?"]
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers