Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Roland walked in and saw Halibel and Kazu in the room. Halibel was standing by the doorwas and Kazu was seated in an armchair. Leon was sitting behind his desk, a serious look adorning his face.

"Ah, so you have finally joined us Roland. I take that your walk helped rid you of your anger?" he said, raising one eyebrow.

Roland felt his face quickly flush in embarrasment. Feeling childish and petty, Roland turned to Kazu and said, "I'm sorry that I let my anger lash out like that. I now realize that it was unnecessary.... and I'm truly sorry." said Roland. He bowed to Kazu respectfully, looking down at the floor in shame.

"I should've been more mature than this from the very beginning." Roland thought to himself. "It seems that my magical regression has not only made me appear like a youth on the outside, it has also brought back all the brash mannerisms of a youth. It seems that I must exert more self control than usual."
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
((OOC: Who's turn is it?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: It's you turn ^_^ And where the heck is Mian? Her character was just like, "I'm outta here!" Hahaha.

((OOC: Oh! Sorry bout that. 0.0 and I have no clue what happened. I think she'll come back though...))

IC: Halibel frowned at being ignored and me her way across the room to Leon, uncrossing her arms and gripping his desk hard enough to make the wood groan "Don't ignore me Leon, I want answers! Why are we here? And just what do you think your going to do with us?" she demanded with a calm but dangerous tone.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leon, stayed still and slowly looked up at Halibel. "What do I plan? To save the the worlds from the wretched grasps of the darkness, of course. To save all worlds from the fate that plagued ours." He stood up from his desk and paced his way to the fireplace. Leaning on it, he turned his back to the group as he stared into the crackling fire in the hearth. "There is a syndicate behind the Heartless, controlling their every move. Theirs is a conquest for power, never stopping until they've wrapped their shrouds of darkness around everything." At this he slowly turned around. "They are the ones you must fight.... for the sake of the worlds."

(OOC: Kyaaaaa! You guys were meant to move on and get into some tricky battle, and i was gonna jump in and save you! I thought it was cool, at any rate. So hurry up! ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kazu had an amused smile on his face. "Why have you all not risen to the challenge and taken on this syndicate yourselves? Why us? Of course, do not think me uncouth, for I most certainly do not mind wreaking havoc upon the creatures that so callously destroyed my world...my home." His muscles tensed and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. He stood for a few seconds in the tranquil darkness preventing the light of the truth of the matter to pierce his soul. It was obvious that anger coursed through all of their veins. They shared a common goal, him and his allies did. He was merely testing Leon. If he was to risk his life to prevent the further destruction of other worlds, he wanted to make sure he was not alone in the endeavor.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Halibel visibly relaxed at Leon's words, there was someone behind these mindless monsters! There was a true enemy to take her revenge on. Thinking carefully she looked to the ground and balled her fists "Is there...is there any chance...that we'll be able to revive our own worlds...our own people?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(OOC: Who's turn is it?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Mine! Sorry I was gone for so long!

IC:

Shiro knitted his brows together in deep thought. Worlds? So this was bigger than just a country? Just a world? He had convinced himself that the Heartless' seemingly infinite number was just a facade, that they run out sometime if they just kept slaying them... but for them to be a threat to more than one homeland? More questions flitted into his skull, and he finally spoke up. "Where... am I exactly? And what kind of syndicate controls such souless puppets?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers