Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
(OOC: Soon as this gets goingagain I vote that if you can't be on for in a long time the ask someone you trust to control you while your gone.)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Say "Aye" if you think I should take over this role play! =3 Aye!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Hai hai! Oh, wait, aye aye!

Poor Obli seems to have trouble being here.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Aye. AYE!! AYYYYYYE!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: Aye, that be a good plan lad.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Roland's face grew terse with anger. "I will NOT tolerate this mockery of me," he growled. Roughly, he pushed Kazu aside and marched down the stairs. The assassin could hear the door slam down below.

"Yikes...," Kazu muttered, a surprised, yet amused look danced delicately across his face. "I was not aware that I had offended him so. What a shame." He looked to the woman with the large sword. "Shall we go to the library together then?" he asked indifferently, his hand extending out in front of him, gesturing towards the upper level of the manor. Kazu had seen the beast warrior go past them, not paying a bit of attention to their antics. He had said something, but Kazu couldn't make it out. He figured they would have enough time to converse later on.

Leon sat patiently behind his desk in the library. He was thinking about the new arrivals when he heard the door slam shut down below. And to make matters worse, Yuffie entered the library appearing in a cloud of smoke. "What is it, Yuffie? Are our guests on their way?"

"Umm, yeah, but we've got a serious problem, Leon," Yuffie said worriedly. "That ninja chick wannabe apparently left last night. I haven't see her around and her stuff is gone."

Leon sighed heavily. "And I'm guessing we lost another one...," he uttered solemnly, creases plaguing his youthful face.

"Yeaaaahhh. Sounds like someone got angry and left to me," Yuffie speculated putting a finger cutely to her lips in thought.

"We'll just have to work with what we've got left," Leon concluded as he waited for the others to reach the library.

The OCA
Halibel said nothing, her expression turning cold once more as she made her way to the library, once again taking the farthest seat away. after sitting for a while she finally spoke up "Just what is it you have planned Leon?" she asked as she looked the man straight in the eyes with a cold unflinching glare.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Wow! You guys are so quick to commit mutiny! But I don't really blame you guys! :D Sorry for the wait but I have regained internet! I'm glad that you took control Masq, but now that I'm back I think I'll take control of the reins once more. >.< Hahaha, Roland is apparantely angry now! T_T I'll just play along. ^_^

Roland went outside and walked the streets of Traverse Town.

"That man sparks the anger in me with ease! I shouldn't have left like that, but I can't return so swiftly lest I be made to look like a fool."

He continued to traverse down the roads, walking down corridors and alleyways until he reached a door that had a peculiar image upon it. A mural of a flame artistically decorated the simple wooden door. He could feel the slight tingle of magic emanating from the entrance.

"A magic door? No, that can't be it. The magic signature is to weak for that.... it must be a spell to keep the door closed. Hmmm... I wonder how I would go around to opening it? Maybe.... fire? Damn, I don't even think I remember even a simple fire spell.... Lemme see. Ah!"

Roland muttered a mono-syllabic word as he laid his hand on the door. The sputter of sparks could be heard but the sound quickly died off as the smell of smoke quickly overtook Roland's senses.

"Oh, well that was a waste of time and effort. I'd better return now.... I'm done acting fooolish."

Roland quickly bactracked through the alleys of this town, until he returned to Leon's manor. He entered through the front door and walked to the where he could hear the sounds of voices...
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
OOC: Oooh! Welcome back! XD

IC:

Shiro took a seat and crossed his powerful arms over his bare, white-furred chest. His clothes had been ruined that day their great nation was betrayed, and he had spent some time this morning ripping his pants up until they resembled simple shorts. This world was so alien to him, and he felt constantly vulnerable, even around these people whom he's fought alongside with against the Heartless, as they called Shadows here. He sat upright, stoic and silent, his savage features blanketed with tranquility found only in nature. He had so many questions; he had to stay calm just to think which ones were the most important.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Following closely behind Halibel, Kazu entered the library and was instantly surprised at the fog of solemnity and tension that saturated the air. Not one to get nervous, Kazu shrugged the feeling off and took a seat in a comfy armchair, a great place to read a book. The chair felt so natural here--he began to wonder what the lives of the people of this world were like. It had not completely made itself apparent, but he was in a different culture now--an entire world of which he previously did not know existed. It was a strange thought, for in his home world, the theory that other worlds might exist had never crossed anyone's mind. Everyone was obsessed with the moon...and rightfully so. It held an influence over the people like no one has ever known. He was kind of glad that he no longer had to look at its ethereal glow whether it be day or not.

He sighed with half-hearted nostalgia and relief at the same time as he awaited Leon's response to Halibel's question. He, too, was curious as to what Leon might have up his sleeve.

The OCA