Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Kazu slowly opened his eyes. Everything was sideways. He was laying on the floor. The glyph on the back of his hand was no longer glowing. Carefully, he rose to his feet. "Well, not the most comfortable sleep I've ever had, but I guess that's my fault," he spoke quietly to himself. He yawned and strecthed, his limbs still numb from sleep. He took a long look around the room. I wonder if everyone is still asleep, he thought as he listened sharply, but his concentration was interrupted when he realized that he didn't even know what time it was. The sky outside a nearby window was still just as dark and starry as it was when he was last awake.

"Gah, this is ridiculous," the assassin grumbled. With silent steps, he made his way to the stairs and was pleasantly surprised to find Roland there. "You. What time is it? I hate this place. A land of eternal night...never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined such a place," he spoke unexpectedly. "Wait, what the hell are you doing just standing on the stairs anyways? You look lost."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I rather like it...it reminds me of my home..." Halibel explained to Kazu as she seemingly appeared from nowhere. If one didn't know her better it would almost sound like she found the young man's reaction amusing.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wait, what the hell are you doing just standing on the stairs anyways? You look lost." asked Kazu as he walked down the stairs.

"Damn! Is it that obvious! Argh, I bet he doesn't know where the hell he is either!" thought Roland. "I'm not lost! I'm just waiting for those who were too lazy to get up earlier! We are supposed to head to the library, and I thought I would be nice and help out those who were too dense to hear Yuffie knocking!" "Geez, this guy gets me all riled up!!"

He turned to the new arrival, Halibel was her name.

"I'm sorry for the outburst Halibel, hopefully you won't think any less of me for losing my patience with this muscle-head. Anyways, should we keep waiting for the rest of the group or just go ahead and see what Leon wants to tell us today?"
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Kazu's widened a bit in genuine surprise. "Who knew you had such a temper in you. I merely asked a question and this is the response I get." He took a glance at Halibel and addressed her. "Can you believe this guy? I do not believe that I insulted him in the least bit but I get chewed like a piece of raw meat." He threw a threatening glance at Roland. "Next time you ask me a question, be wary of my response because it won't be words--it'll be more of a knife to your throat," he said in a deep voice, each word a cacophonous sound wave echoing pulses of horror into the surrounding air.

Then, the assassin smiled disarmingly, his eyes closed as to seal the windows to his soul. "But of course, mayhap I am too sudden to draw my keen blade. Why stain my brilliant weapon with the blood of one who is foul? You of all people must understand the concern for one's weapon, Halibel."

He paused and opened his eyes again, the crimson glow standing out in the stairway. "Regardless, I think we should head off to the library. We can fill in the others if they miss just a little bit."

The OCA
OOC: Who's turn is it?)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: It really should be Ray's turn, but if you wanna go ahead and post, feel free to. =3

The OCA
OOC: Sorry guys, school had me pinned down and in a tap-out hold! XD

IC:

"Ohayo gozaimasu*." Shirokaze greeted the others calmly in his native tongue as he passed them by on his way to the library. There seemed to be some dispersing tension among the other warriors, but that was normal to him. He had asked Yuffie where the library was located when she knocked earlier, and he had gotten pets on the head in return. That was somewhat insulting, but she seemed like a young girl, so he wasn't as offended as he should've been. It just made him feel awkward.

[*"Good morning."]
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Great. I get my Internet back and Obli goes and loses his. We'll have to wait a while longer. I hope that's okay with everyone... (THIS IS MY 2000TH POST, BY THE WAY!!! XD)

The OCA
(*Snaps and kills someone*)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh dangit!! XD

Oh well, as a filler, have a new reference picture of Shirokaze back then!

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174...uninja.jpg
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers