Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Halibel nodded quietly and headed up the stairs, taking the furthest room from everyone else. when he entered the room she locked the door and undressed, folding her cloths neatly and heading for bed. She lay there it the covers pulled over her head as she tied, and failed, not to think of the ones she had lost. And trembled at how empty a bed felt without them "Mila Rose...Apache...Sun-sun..." she whispered in an unfamiliar cracked voice.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leon was getting ready to go to his study, when he heard Shiro's question. He turned and promptly said. "The bathrooms are in your rooms." He turned back and made his way to his study, and closed his door. He walked over to his bookshelf and pulled out a book. "Ansem..." he muttered quietly. He put the book back on his shelf and went to pour himself a drink. He went to his desk and sat down. "Maybe now, we will be able to fight back."

----
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
OOC: Updated Shirokaze's profile! Shiro learned "Yokou", (Passive).
http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=8403&pid=330912#pid330912

IC:

Shiro nodded, and went back into his room. He tried a few doors, one was a closet, another was another closet with a giftbox in it, which he ignored. The last door was the bathroom. It was big, bigger than what he was used to at least. It took a while to learn how to use the bathtub, but he eventually managed to half-fill it with warm water before discarding his bandages and clothes, he submerged as much of his body in the water as he could, washing the blood off his fur.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC:

Daisy Miyuki

Class: Kunoichi

Class Abilities:

.Weapon Rush Jutsu - Daisy throws a huge quantity of weaponry at her opponents, at a blinding speed. Kunai, shuriken, needles, fans and anything else she has on her person are launched in a furious barrage.

.Leaf Shroud Jutsu - Daisy kicks up a whirlwind of leaves, created using her chakra, that spiral around her and her allies, deflecting attacks.

(New!) .Channeled Chakra - Daisy focuses her energies, directing them into a wound or other injury, restoring the target's health and healing their affliction.

IC:

Daisy threw the remainder of her cigarette out of the window, before turning around and quietly leaving her room.

'I hate waiting around... Maybe it would just be best to leave tonight? I don't wanna risk my life in some quest...' She muttered to herself, moving stealthily down the corridor, listening at doors to figure out who was inside.

She heard the sounds of somebody taking a bath, and then reached a door where she could hear that Leon guy, though she couldn't make out what he was saying. The ninja opened the next door she found, revealing quite a plain room. The girl began to rummage around in the furnishings regardless, making as little noise as possible. Nothing in any cupboards or drawers interested her though, and she left quickly.

'I thought there'd be weapons and enchanted trinkets and stuff... Ugh, this is no good!' She whispered angrily, stealing down yet another corridor, peering into rooms.

'Screw it, good luck guys.' She said suddenly, prising open the nearest window and slipping nimbly out of it.

(OOC: Just continue as if Daisy disappeared, she'll show up again. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

Once everyone left the room where Leon had just divulged in some detail of the new threat to the universe, his legs weakened and he slid slowly to the floor. A glyph on the back of his palm started glowing. "Damn, that battle took more out of me than I imagined," he whispered to himself and laughed gently. "Apparently, it was enough to get my lunaglyph to start working again. I cannot believe the power of Veros can even reach a distant world. Unbelievable." He rubbed his legs carefully, making sure not to puncture them with his sharp, clawed gauntlets.

"Regardless, this should help the team out more than I could have imagined," he continued, whispering to himself, his thoughts flowing into the open air with nobody to hear them, fortunately. He bent his wrist a few times and concentrated, but he couldn't quite manage to cast a spell. "Hmmm, maybe it needs some more time to warm up? At least I don't have to worry about the Lunar Rain, well, at least until we inevitably go back to that forsaken place..." He breathed deeply the stagnant air of the house. "Erimonia..." he whispered so gently that the smallest particle of dust could shatter the very sound waves that made that single word. It was as if his entire life had been summed up in that single word.

Erimonia.

Kazu's head slumped to the side, landing on his right shoulder. The continuous battle of the day had drained him of his energy. He sat against the wall unconscious, the glyph on his right hand still glowing, pulsing--almost synchronized with the very blood that pulsed through his veins. The power of the moon.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: Name: Tia Halibel. (That's right, I'm using her! >:3)
Character Bio: Once a powerful warrior in her world, she lost most of her power when the heartless attacked her and her people, turning her into a heartless for a short period of time and destroying her world. She is desperately searching for her Nobody to regain her lost power.
Class: Dark Samurai
Class Abilities: Cero= Using her sword she can fire it in a very wide ranging form, following the arc of her subsequent sword swing. Or can fire it as a straight beam from her mouth.
Sonido= Moves with incredible speed.
Proyectil Azul= She gathers spiritual energy in the hollow portion of her blade and launches it like a cannon.
Bala= hardens the user's reiatsu, and releases it from their hand like a powerful bullet. This technique is not as powerful as a Cero, but is about 20 times faster. (New)

IC: Halibel had spent the entire night in a fitful sleep, suffering nightmare after nightmare before finally waking up in a cold sweat "Why do these dreams continue to haunt me?" she whispered to herself silently. Taking some time to regain her composure she gathered her things and headed to the bathroom to take a long hot shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Who's turn is it to post?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Honestly, Obli should be posting. He told me he had his internet back, so I stepped back to my second-in-command position because I trusted that he'd at least once a week (which is the max I can post), but it seems he has neglected his duties. Let's give him just a little more time, and if he doesn't respond, I get things going again, 'kay? =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: My deeepest apologies. I had to suddenly leave town, becasue I went on a last-minute trip to the mountains and the hicks living up there have not heard of the word "internet". I'm back now though.

Leon walked out of his chambers and into his study. He sat down at the desk. The door opened and in walked Yuffie.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked brightly.

"Yes, can you please gather the warriors in the library. It's time to tell them about the people responsible for this disaster." he said flatly.

"Umm... okay. But do you know that the ninja left last night right? I didn't know whether to stop her or not... so I just let her leave."

Leon wasn't surprised in the least. Not everyone is ready to willingly risk their lives at the drop of a hat. "Well just gather the remaining warriors then."

Yuffie nodded and walked out of the study. She walked up the stairs and knocked on the first door.

Roland had a peaceful night in Leon's manor and had woken to feel refreshed. He had taken a shower and barely finished dressing before he heard a knock on the door. He opened to find Yuffie standing there.

"Oh, hello Yuffie."

"Hey. Leon wants to see all of you in the library!" she said with a grin.

Roland was always caught off-guard by her over-the-top cheerfulness, and found himself smiling slightly at her.

"Okay. I'll be there."

Yuffie nodded and walked down the hallway knocking on everyone's door.

Roland started walking down the stairs and then stopped as he realized that he didn't know where the library was. He laughed to himself and decided that maybe it would be wiser to wait for everyone else.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Come morning, Shirokaze was already up and doing his morning exercises, one which involved one finger push-up handstands. He felt perfectly fine now, his joints didn't even hurt. However, his muscles were still a little sore from over exertion. That was no problem. Today was a new day, and he had to keep himself in shape. He only regretted losing one eye... it gave him an obvious weak spot.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers