Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Shiro listened closely and considered his situation. He was severely weakened, injured but healing slowly, and he had no idea where he was. Surely there were stronger heartless out there as well, and he would not be able to defeat them on his own. In the end, he made his decision. "Will ally. Need to get back to Land of Yamato." He grunted, rubbing his midriff gingerly.

OOC: Ooh! Do we get experience to unlock new skills from this battle? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy jumped down behind Roland and raised her fist in the air.

'Whoo-hoo! Looks like we're a team now! With you guys by my side, i'll be able to look for treasure in even the most dangerous places!' She cried, before turning and running after Aerith and Yuffie.

all i ever wanted was the world.

As Roland walked toward Aerith and Yuffie who led him and the rest through a series of alleyways until they reached a house with a lion-shaped knocker. They opened the door and led them all inside. The first room had two stairways each leading into a second floor. But instead of going up there, they were lead into a room with a crackling fireplace. There were enough chairs for everyone in the room, with one already occupied by Leon himself.

Roland sat himself down and looked Leon straight in the face.

"Okay, we're here. Can you explain to us why we were brought here?"

Without faltering, he replied, "To end the threat of the Heartless of course." He looked toward the flames, "Everyone in this room has been a victim of the Heartless. Whether they have destroyed our world or killed a loved one. They have hurt us all. They are a plague on existence and must be destroyed. It may be a surprise to most of you but there are a group of people behind the Heartless... controlling their movements behind the shroud of darkness. You may have seen one of them in this battle, the one with the key-shaped blade. It is our mission to stop this group of people. But before I tell you anymore, I need to know whether we have your support in this." He stared at everyone in the room with a cold stare.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Halibel took the farthest seat and listened, her eyes grew more and more outraged as she did. She had someone to hate, an enemy who had thoughts and feelings, not jst these mindless heartless "I will do it. Whoever they are I will make them pay." she answered, her resolve and thirst for revenge strong.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiro did what everyone did and took a seat. He wasn't sure if he'd insult anyone unintentionally due to the culture differences. He listened to Leon closely before nodding coldly. "You have my support. Slaying heartless is my duty." He replied. "Also... need learn better English. Only understood half what you said." He added awkwardly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'So, basically, we're gonna stop the Heartless, right? I'm down. I can't stand those creeps crawling over everything. Plus, anybody with the power to control 'em must have some valuable stuff, right? Right?' Daisy said, feeling a little out of place due to the serious atmosphere.

Kazu scrutinized the room thoroughly. What kind of assassin would he be if he didn't? Deciding against sitting, he chose instead to lean against a wall while listening to Leon's explanation quietly. He heard and recognized the anger, whether out in the open or hidden under a calming or comical tone. He knew they would all stick together to see that this threat would be eliminated.

The cloaked assassin shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I suppose I'm in, seeing as how I will probably have to keep an eye on all of you," he spoke in a gruff voice, but his tone relaxed. "Besides, how am I supposed to find the bastards responsible for this mess and disembowel them on my own?" He took a moment to let off a short, maniacal laugh. "Kidding, of course. But I will say that they will most certainly rue the day they decided to meddle with my world." He frowned suddenly. You know it wasn't your world--you were just another useless person living in it. You couldn't even save her..., he thought. However, he shook the thoughts from his head.

"Regardless, I'm in." So, this was it. The start of a journey that could take them to the salvation of the universe or the edge of oblivion to a point from which one could not return.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Very well." said Leon as he rose from his chair. "Well, you all obviously need some rest, even though some of you might be too prideful to admit it. I will show you to your rooms, we will conclude the conversation tomorrow." He walked out of the room and Roland stood up to follow. He led them foyer and turned. "Your rooms are up these stairs, and do not worry about any Heartless attacking tonight. They dare not attack us here."

Roland nodded and walked up the stairs. He opened the first door on his right and entered it. The room was adequate in size and had a bed near the window with a view of the clocktower in the distance. He sat on his bed and pondered on all that had happened today.... and wondered how much more would occur tomorrow.

OOC: Yay! We defeated a boss!!!! Guess what that means?! We get experience! We all get one ability. PM me what you want as your ability, and we'll discuss it. After I make sure that it is appropriate for our current level, I ask that you post an updated profile of just your current abilities. No need to attach that huge character bio that some of you may have. :)
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Daisy faked a huge yawn, wandering past Leon towards the stairs.

'I'm beat! Let's all do our best tomorrow too!' She cried, before skipping up the stairs and into her room.

The ninja had no intention of sleeping however, and merely opened her window, reaching into her tunic and pulling out a packet of cigarettes. The girl lit one up and put them away, planning to wait for everyone to fall asleep, then have a rake around the mansion.

'They've gotta have some good stuff here, and i mean, they kinda owe me, after not helping us beat that big tin can...' She murmured to herself, blowing smoke into the night air.

"Thank you for hospitality, Reon-San." Shiro bowed respectfully as he followed Roland up the stairs, taking the second room. He scrutinized the furnishings. They were western, not at all Yamato-related. There was a bed, not futons. He didn't mind at all, he was exhausted. The first thing Shirokaze did was place the imperial regalia inside an empty closet, and secured it with a weak forcefield. The next thing he did, was go back out to find Leon. "Reon-San? Is there bath room in sleeping quarters, or shared bath house outside?" He asked.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers