Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts: Darkness Falls
Well, if you keep the story going, i'm totally up for continuing. If it was ages before Obli came back, this would probably get abandoned, if we paused it, y'know? And i liiiike it! So, let's play, got it?

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kazu returned his extended hand to his side. "Well, in any case, I'm glad to have such powerful warriors to call my allies," the assassin said. He turned his gaze over to where Roland had landed after being smacked by the armored hand of their enemy. His body was nowhere to be found. "Hmm, I had the same thought earlier. I have no clue where he could have gotten off to." Kazu moved his hand through his chaotic hair.

"Damn, that's a shame, too, for I think he was the only one who understood what was going on," Kazu grumbled. "Unless, any of you happen to know? What exactly are these 'Heartless' and what do they want?" His eyes held a burning ferocity, but there was a sort of pleading tone in his voice. He could easily adapt to any sort of situation regardless of his emotions, but what was the whole point of his survival? Anger and the want for vengeance. As much as he wished to neglect his sentiments to focus at the new task that would surely be bestowed upon him and his new allies, he simply could not.

He was only human, after all.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: I'm up for continuing! We'll just leave open spaces for Obli to join back in later!

IC:

"In my homeland, your Heartless we call Shadow." Shirokaze tried to explain. "Heartless take hearts, like Shadow, make more Heartless. Take over land." He swept a paw across across the horizon to emphasize his explanation. "We Shadowguard, founded by royal family, Emperor of Yamato use imperial regalia to defend Yamato." He tapped the sword and mirror strapped to his back, wrapped in leather straps, and the beads wrapped around his arm. "Pass down from generations past. Till Yamato fall. And I come here. Where am I?"

One of his ears perked up, and he tilted his head up, facing the nearby building where he was certain he heard people talking. "People hiding there." He growled, pointing.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I vote continue.

Halibel nodded at the wolf's words before adding her own "Yes, the same happened to my world. When they first appeared we thought they were some new breed of Hollow, being as they both fed on the hearts and souls of others and created more of themselves by doing so. Only...these heartless as you called them, are much sadder beasts, they have no memories of their previous life, nor any thoughts or feelings of there own...they are completely empty inside.." she said, drifting off before Looking back to Shirokaze "Yes, they've been there for a while, they were most likely watching the whole fight."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisy nodded.

'I dunno about Shadow or Hollow, but these guys are the Heartless, total creeps who multiply like rabbits until they swallow up a planet whole. They killed everyone i ever knew, which was a bummer, but i'm not crazy on the whole 'avenge my planet' thing. I don't wanna die too, you know? As for people...'

The ninja disappeared into a smoky cloud, moving as quickly and quietly as she could, and reappeared in a puff of smoke behind Yuffie and Aerith on the roof.

'Oh? It's you guys! Thanks for your help before, shame you didn't feel like helping us out this time, huh? Not to worry, our new allies are tough, so we'll manage. Anyway, why are you hiding?' Daisy asked, annoyed that they'd possibly been here the whole time, and hadn't lifted a finger to help them.

"Grrhn..." Shirokaze groaned weakly, gingerly hugging his midriff. He was a lot better now, but still heavily damaged. "Still injured, need medication... infirmary here?" He asked. "Where this?" He asked again, gesturing at the entire town. He still had no idea which country he was in.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Sorry for being gone for so long! I finally got my internet back and running! I'm really glad that you guys went on without me! It really shows how much you like the RP!

Roland had tried to get back up after knocking Daisy and the wolf-man away but he had quickly collapsed from the pain of his broken ribs. He tried once again and found that the task was easier. He turned his head to see that Yuffie was helping him get up.

"Don't strain yourself. You've proven yourself already. Someone who would take a hit like that is either very stupid or very brave.... and you don't look that stupid to me." said Yuffie with a huge grin on her face. "Hold on." Yuffie jumped up and gracefully deposited Roland on the roof of the building behind them. They landed next to a familiar face, the healer who had helped earlier. "Come on Aerith, work your magic."

"It would be my pleasure to heal Archmage Roland." Aerith said softly. Roland cringed at the mention of his past title. A title that had consumed his life. A title that he had tried to forget since he found himself in this new world.

"Don't call me that miss. I am an archmage no longer." Roland said sadly.

"Forgive me Roland."

"Maybe we should get on with the healing, dontcha think?" interrupted Yuffie.

"Oh right. Here it goes. Curaga" Roland instantly felt his broken ribs move and meld the broken pieces into whole bone.

"Thank you very much." said Roland as he massaged his mended ribs.

Yuffie turned around and looked back at the battlefield. "Oh look! A new warrior has joined the fray!" Yuffie excitedly pointed out. "She looks like a samurai!"

"The fight! How could I forget!?" eclaimed Roland. He stood up and headed toward the edge of the roof but was stopped by Yuffie. "What? But I need to go back to the battle!"

"Nah, they look like they have things under control.... look."

Roland saw how they all destroyed every piece of the armor and then finally vanquished the monster. They congregated and Roland saw that they were looking toward this building. "Uh oh, maybe they believe that I fled the battle?" Roland thought to himself. He had no time to jump down to join them, because Daisy suddenly appeared behind them all.

'Oh? It's you guys! Thanks for your help before, shame you didn't feel like helping us out this time, huh? Not to worry, our new allies are tough, so we'll manage. Anyway, why are you hiding?'

Roland turned around and chuckled in amusement at the scare that she had given him. Yuffie quickly turned around and said, "We weren't hiding! We were observing! To see if you were worthy, and you passed!"

"Now we can take you to the others." said Aerith. She turned to Roland. "Roland if you would be so kind as to inform the other warriors to follow us to our base?"

"I'll tell them." he replied. He turned and jumped of the roof and walked over to Kazu and the others. "The healer and the ninja want us to follow them." he told them.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
'Oh, wow, Roland! I'm glad you're okay, i thought you were a goner for a second there.' Daisy said with a smile, watching him jump off the roof.

'Anyway, i don't mind following you guys, but you'd better explain things back at your base, got it? Plus, if you wanna gimme a reward for vanquishing that thing, then, you know...'

Kazu looked upon the mage with little expression upon his face--almost like he wasn't surprised at all. "I didn't think you'd let a little flesh wound like that to force you to flee," he spoke lightly. "As for our previous would be saviors, I guess we have little choice but to follow them." He looked to the wolf. "And, I have a feeling they could inform us on where our location is."

The assassin rubbed his head. Fighting that monster had given him a headache. He just wanted to be back on his home world, sitting in the Dreadknight's castle parlor, drinking wine with the person he loved most in the world, but he knew that would never be possible.

"Well, shall we be on our way then?" Without waiting for much of a response, he walked of in the direction of the ninja and the girl that was supposedly a master healer. Damn, she did a great job on his ribs. They look like a giant armored limb never slammed into them. He laughed out loud softly. He never had taken the time to examine his surroundings, whether it be from drowning in despair or being assaulted by floating armor, he knew not. But his new beastly companion's words about wanting to know where they were struck him. He looked about at the many buildings, most of them shops with the lights out--perhaps closed for the night? The night. How the darkness appeared so unyielding. Cloudless. Filled with stars. That very sky hadn't seemed to change since he arrived in the world. What sort of world was this?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Halibel nodded quietly and followed, planning out what she would do and keeping a close eye on her environment 'There is no doubting there will be much stronger things than that heartless we just killed..and in my current state I won't last long...I have no other choice at this time but to form an alliance with these people, if only until I regain my missing half.' she concluded, already thinking of how to do this.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions