Join our server on Discord

Meet N Greet!
The more I read into this thread, the less I want to meet everyone. It would be hard to have an intelligent conversation with a bunch of drunk, crazy, nude people dry-humping me while they film some sort of strange orgy involving guns. I would also have a very difficult time NOT stealing from the drunk people.

I lump you all together because I love you, really!
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(04-18-2009 08:18 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Look, I'd even let him tape me. He'd get arrested, but I would let him. xD
Technically, it's not illegal if no one finds out.
And only some of them would act like that Asesino. the rest might just play games with you.
I don't get drunk, I am good at having intelligent conversations if it's a topic I know about, such as people and their actions and reactions.

Playing games is fun! ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I'd hate that, like as soon as I see Kalyx I'd just go talk to him without you guys.
Well, it takes a lot to lead me to drinking. Unless y'all are acting like retards, I'll stay sober. And I really shouldn't have a problem with y'all unless you get on me about my smoking.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(04-18-2009 11:03 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: And I really shouldn't have a problem with y'all unless you get on me about my smoking.

I probably would.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
<.<....I would want to, but I think it'd just be better to keep my distance from the smoke.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Quote:The more I read into this thread, the less I want to meet everyone. It would be hard to have an intelligent conversation with a bunch of drunk, crazy, nude people dry-humping me while they film some sort of strange orgy involving guns.
Yeah, some friendships need some distance, a whole lot of distance. We're still on the same planet; that's close enough.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against