Join our server on Discord

Meet N Greet!
um hi! i know i havent been on in a long while but schools really stressin me out >,<. um think itll be cool if we all when on vacation to meet eachother? you guys could arrange the place and time to meet if you want to do it that is. gimme some feedback please! xD
The OCA
If only I could, I hope this little program works out for you!
I'd meet my friends and small group before I'd meet everyone else here.
But of course, it might look weird considering some of us. The age thing.
yeah, but still. it would be cool right?
The OCA
Ahhh... the ol' "Let's Meet In Real Life" plan. There is always one person per forum that devises this plan. But most of the time it is unrealistic because people live either too far away or on a whole different continent. I remember when I used to be a part of the Kuponut forums back in middle school, everyone always thought that it would be cool. But it never happened. Good luck though!
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
I'm sorry friend, but that ideal just doesn't really have a chance to come to life. I don't know what your financial situation is, but, well, it's just not happening for me. If I had the money, then I would support it 100%, but life goes the way you want it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yea....the money is the problem, especially when it involves the economy and the tourism and the rough security. There are times that there a few people who did met irl in DaD, take Altima and Porcupine for example and Kurtz and DMX. But overall there are this moment where there are different times where people can't take breaks due to their jobs/schools/ and so on.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Word. Wait. Didn't we try to plan this last year?

And, yeah. Ze money is ze problem. My paranoia of the world has led me to dump close to $300 on a rifle, ammo, and rifle cleaning supplies. Don't get me wrong, it's a wicked sweet rifle, and a bit of history, but, it kinda left my account drained.

Plus, I don't know Wal-Mart's policies on Vacation time just yet, and I'm kinda nervous to ask about it this early in my job. Not to mention, the money is a bitch.

If I remember correctly, we devised a plan to have people on the same continents/regions to convene at certain cities and whatnot, to make it easier financially for those who don't live in America, but we also said it'd have to wait five years roughly, so everyone could save up, and for some of the people here to be of legal age to travel alone.

But, hey, if you get this together, more power to you. Anyone needs a ride in Texas, I'll be more than happy to provide y'all a lift.

...if I get my Driver's License in time, that is.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I don't believe in vacation. Weekends are sufficient. If you believe in meeting people in person, online might not be the best place for you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
But sometimes you just really want to meet the person you've fallen for, the internet helps with that a lot.