Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
(04-29-2009 12:04 AM)Obli Wrote: Yeah, SSBM was really good. But I think that they made the characters fight better in SSBB. Plus the fact that they added flying characters just made is better. Have you ever tried to fly all the way around Temple with Meta Knight without landing once? I have and after a while I figured out how to do it.

Ive done that before its really easy ^^ have you ever done the black hole glithc in melee thats just pure wikedness
(04-28-2009 01:17 PM)UnknownH Wrote: As long as you don't follow tiers, that's fine.
I dont believe in tier lists any character can be good with the right player i mean even jigglypuff can be good it just matters about the player who is playing not the character
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Ok good. But Jigglypuff still sucks. Next is Ice Climbers then Pichu.
Sorry Unknown, but I kicked some ass with Jigglypuff! XD I mean, I kicked even MORE ass with Fox, but Jigglypuff was still tough when I was behind the controller. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(04-30-2009 02:23 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Sorry Unknown, but I kicked some ass with Jigglypuff! XD I mean, I kicked even MORE ass with Fox, but Jigglypuff was still tough when I was behind the controller. =3

Yeah, Unknown. I agree with both Masquerade and Red_G. I have kicked ass with Jigglypuff also. Most of the time when I'm playing I just put it on Random, because I can PWNZ with just about any character.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
I for one love pichu he is a great fighter even though he hurts himself on some moves his standard attacks rock and he does alot of damage thats why i like pichu.... but that jus me ^^
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, the smaller more agile characters are always more fun to play as.

That's just my opinion. That's the thing. I consider Jigglypuff to be useless. You don't.
Does anyone use items and then chuck them at people constantly? My bro gets mad because I'm a freaking beast at hitting him with a thrown item.

(05-03-2009 11:50 AM)Obli Wrote: Does anyone use items and then chuck them at people constantly? My bro gets mad because I'm a freaking beast at hitting him with a thrown item.

I love doing that i so that with the beamsword, fan, bat, and capsules ^^
Veemon's Followers
I do it with anything. If I can pick it up then it's meant for me to throw it.