Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Does anyone else have insane dreams on a normal basis? Because I always do.. for example:

Yesterday, I had a dream that me and four of my friends were walking from a church down a street that looked like it belonged in Puerto Rico. After walking down the street we traversed up a hill on the left side, and after we peaked the crest of the hill it turned out the ocean was on the other side. Someone saw a lighthouse down on the beach so we climbed down. After walking down the beach we came to a city that was partly San Juan (Puerto Rico's capital), partly wooden shacks, partly futuristic city. Somehow all of my friends but one dissapeared and she passed out. I started freaking out and I took a subway train and brought her to the hospital. It turns out she had been stabbed and poisoned. So later I went to a wooden shack and found the assasin I had been looking for. I told him to stop stabbing my friends and some words were exchanged (I don't remember much.) and then two glowing brothers came in. One of them turned into a demon and started to lick his brother's arm and chew on it. Then Hellboy comes crashing through the wall and punched the demon through the other side of the shack.

So yah.... Insane isn't it? I think there's something wrong with me. eye twitching
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
There isn't, your mind was just having a fun day. xD
I remember telling a lot of people that my dreams seem the weirdest. One was me whizzing through god knows everything I've ever watched / every character I've called "Good" and kicked the ass of those I thought were emo's. Then there was one where I felt I was actually there in a prison cell, a weird prison cell if you ask me...

Yeah, once or twice the insane dream. I'm not that weird, but an additional note- I don't dream 95% of the time. I just black out and wake up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
One time I dreamt of having a seizure, it felt so real, then I woke up and I was perfectly fine.
Practically almost every dream I have is the most strangest dream.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Same, but that's only if I'm not thinking of certain stuff before going to bed.
Omigosh! Lemme tell you this super wierd dream, ahem.

I was at this totally raging party, and most of my friends were there, and this one girl had dressed up as a mermaid and she was like 'I don't know how to get home because i can't walk as i've turned my legs into a tail!' And i didn't know how to help. But then when most people had passed out, this girl Lauren came into our room with a tray of pancakes, and she was like 'Anybody want pancakes?' And then this other girl Adele was like 'I can't eat that kind of jam Lauren!' And then she threw up.

Whooo!

all i ever wanted was the world.

I only had one dream I can remember, and it was simple, but I believed every second of it. It was a simple scene:

A dumpster in an alley. Trash all around, graffiti on the mossy brick walls. There are very young homeless kids, about 6 or seven years old. They are rummaging around in the dumpster for food or something. Suddenly, the lid closes down, and the kids start screaming and crying and banging on it, trying to escape. The lid presses down into the dumpster, and it looks like kids are being compressed with the garbage, but the lid suddenly looks like a spinning cog, grinding up the garbage. The children are silenced, and a spray of blood spatters the brick wall a little. The only evidence that the kids were ground up were smears of bloodstains on the lid. Then I woke up.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Blooooooody! You scare me about what might be hiding in your mind...
Well this was back in high school*and this dream takes place of that but during my high school years*, three of my friends where there and we making pancakes all of a sudden, there were sausages and eggs like your ordinary breakfast and then suddenly my mom was calling me from our house saying, "DID YOU DID THIS?!?" and she showed me inside our house that looked kinda like newspaper garbage bag and seriously that's what it looked like, and I was like. "Um...I didn't do this. Me and my friends were making pancakes."*EVEN though I don't know how to make pancakes! Although I'm not sure three of my friends do too* and then she says "Oh."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)