Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
weird.

I had one last night. I gots to fight Zera in my backyard, no weapons or magic. I came out wearing a black leather jacket and a cool black and gold dragon skull for a helmet, and then it was like a videogame! FPS as a matter of fact. My HUD showed me the health of both of us, starting at 400, and bunch of other stuff, including a compass! Then me and Zera fought each other, throwing each other to the ground, and beating on our opponents head repetitively. Gotta admit, it would be funny as shit to watch.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-24-2009 08:07 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So, again with the Insane Dreams, although I cannot fully legitimate this as Insane, I pretty much think it counts as some sort of oddity:

Just a few nights ago, I was talking with a friend about a past experience with a teacher in 8th grade, when I had written this short story about a boy who found himself running away from deranged monsters that had killed everybody but himself and his friend. Weapons being their only allies, they were chased down an alley and continued until fate decided to get rid of his friend thanks to an unexpected ambush by the monsters.

The story ends with the protagonist, which I didn't even name, surrounded by his destroyed equipment, in front of a gigantic tentacle beast that was feeding on corpses. The protagonist is holding a hand-grenade, and rushing towards this ugly monster he throws himself into its mouth, the safe of the grenade having bounced on the asphalt.

Obviously, the teacher was sickened, but despite that, which is a separate story, something odd happened after I went to sleep after having told my friend about that experience and the story's contents.

The dream included me, and some people I could not really discern as to who they were, approaching a school facility. Someone gives us weapons, most of them being M-16s and some pistols, and additionally, some special googles. When we enter the school, it's filled with a green haze, and the 'intercom' says we should not remove the googles, proceed with caution, and look for a ventilation switch. That part, I remember clearly, because no sooner than a few steps, an orange blur charged me. So I suddenly find myself flailing about my unarmed arm with a 'thing' biting on it. I didn't really have the time to appreciate its form, all I knew from the green haze was that it somehow was a pale-orange colored critter, and besides, I seemed to have been thrown into panic simply because of this creature, which later I related as a canine, continued struggling against me as I tried to aim with my other hand.

So, at an eventual interval, I somehow come into contact with the aforementioned switch, and the green fog suddenly clears, turning into normal haze. The critter is nowhere to be seen, and then I didn't remember anything else.

However, I must have fallen asleep again after waking up on a cold sweat, because there was another part, in which I remember standing in front of a huge octopus-like monster that was devouring people alive and it had just slashed with its tentacles at my rifle, cutting it in half. I only had a grenade left.

Uhm, after that I truly don't remember anything else.

Sounds like a cool dream to me lately i have been going to sleep late and when i do sleep i cant remember anything but blackness
(04-26-2009 05:41 AM)Aura Wrote: weird.

I had one last night. I gots to fight Zera in my backyard, no weapons or magic. I came out wearing a black leather jacket and a cool black and gold dragon skull for a helmet, and then it was like a videogame! FPS as a matter of fact. My HUD showed me the health of both of us, starting at 400, and bunch of other stuff, including a compass! Then me and Zera fought each other, throwing each other to the ground, and beating on our opponents head repetitively. Gotta admit, it would be funny as shit to watch.

Obviously you play alot of videogames i think i saw antother post of one of your insane dreams that delt with a videogame also idk y but i get alot of dreams that deal with the future and in some of my dreams i see flashes of the actual future seen through my eye, an example would be when i was 10 years old i saw a flash of me standing by my home door with a fishing pole next to me and my dad looking for string in one of my dreams, i soon forgot about it but after 3 or 2 months my dad annonced we were going fishing and i witnessed the exact scene i had dreamed. Also that hasent been the first time ive had visoins in my dreams its just i ussually forget about it for some reason untill i actuall witnes the vison
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
That used to happen to my brother all the time. He'd suddenly exclaim, "This was in my dream!". When I have Deja Vu I don't remember that I dreamed it, I just feel like I was in that same exact situation sometime in the past.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
XD i remember this one time when me and my bro and a friend were playing SSBB and he was luigi i was kirby and our friend was playing as toon link, i tried to tell him to stay away from this stage called flatzone cause i dremt that toon link spikes him and wins the match there but he didnt believe me then like 5 minutes later he was spiked and i looked at him all smug like and said "Told ya!" he got so mad he left ^^
Veemon's Followers
Dude I love SSBB!! I play that game religiously at home. I PWNZ with Ike. Ever since I played the original Super Smash for the N64 I've been in love with the series.

XD
i love that game also i am a beast with mario ^^
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, a lot of people say that the game didn't live up to the hype but I think it did fantastic. The Smash Ball completely changed the whole scope of the game.

I dont like smash balls i think its too cheep my favorite game of the series was and always willl be SSBM ^^
Veemon's Followers
As long as you don't follow tiers, that's fine.
Yeah, SSBM was really good. But I think that they made the characters fight better in SSBB. Plus the fact that they added flying characters just made is better. Have you ever tried to fly all the way around Temple with Meta Knight without landing once? I have and after a while I figured out how to do it.