Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
When I was 8, I had a very wierd/random dream, I went into a mansion with a few friends, some odd stuff happened, and we see this guy in a wheelchair who was laughing maniacally, and trying to rape us.
weird.
I woke up, then went back to sleep. The dream resumed.
We were running, then got to the stairs, and they collapsed below us.
Again, I woke up, and again the dream resumed.
I landed on a trampoline, and flew back up through the hole and landed on the wheel chair guy. I ran. I tripped, and while falling, I woke up again.
I went to the bathroom, then back to bed again.
DREAM RESUMED.
I was on the floor because I fell, and got back up. *skip some stuff* I went up a few spiral staircases, then I then looked out a window, and saw a male "anthro" tiger, whose name I felt was Shrr (r's said in a rumbly purr, and yes, that is what I based my name off of) I called out to him, and he lept through the window. That's when some other strange men came and tried hurting me, and Shrr dispatched them with silver bullets. I thanked Shrr, and asked him if he would marry me. He seemed embarrassed and said "umm... When the time comes and you need me, I will enter your world, and if you love me, I will stay."
I then lept onto him and kissed him on the lips, Sighing he said "time for you to go back, young one."
I woke up.
I never had a dream with Shrr again.

I had some weird dreams when I was little. now, I dont dream at all (90% of the time) or I dream of having a lover who is a dragon, big cat/ wolf (9%) some random images (.5%) or some random/ INSANE dream (.5%)
that was a cool dream. Zera/my furry never ever helps me! Selfish nutcase...
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I hope Shrr turns out to be real (minus the furry thing... if it turns out he IS a furry, I'm killing you and marrying him!)
....huh, that's....well, I'm out of words. If furries were real....now that's something. It could happen. I mean, the army could employ genetic engineering to work on a project like that in order to increase human reflexes and such, the animal-like appearance being a side-effect. Some people would probably acquire the formula and sell it on the street for atrocious prices.

Creative Minds
The OCA
My most recent insane dream...

I was looking down at my body and my left shoulder and right forarm were realy scrtched up and bloody, showing bone. I look to my shoulder and it starts healing itself my covering in a clear liquid then making a white grid-like thing and white things in the shpes of the holes in the grid form and flow through the liquid into the holes they match with, as thisis going the skin is healing itself and when i spilled some liquid it restarted the entire process... It still makes me a bit sick to my stomach...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Fail...
That is kinda gross....I think my dream last night was just an enjoyable night in a hot tub. Alone, and the sky was clear.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Three words: Too much information!
I have no idea what those word mean in that sequence, and, worse stuff than that has been posted on this forum....several thousand times.

Besides, I don't see what's so weird about that, as everyone(I hope/Yeah, right, I wish) wears proper swim wear when in the water...and that dream is insane for ME, as I am used to crazy dreams, having a normal dream such as that is a very rare occurrence.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Cheap shot.