Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
I just get funky Precognition dreams, I'll be in a dream really normal then it'll go weird like werewolves attacking or something random like that, then next week or so i'll be doing something or a friend will be talking about the same thing and the time I realise is when it goes crazy in the dream, this is no lie I don't realise until I sort of go "Haven't we had this conversation before?".
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't dream that often, but when I do, they can get pretty weird.

Also, why does everybody dream about pancakes in one way or another?? lol ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
You've said that before Masquerade, except the pancakes part.
Have I really? I must be losing my mind or something. Well, either way, it's true. And that goes double for the pancakes part!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'm pretty sure it was over PM, but yeah, you did.
I have many weird dreams, like magus says our minds just like to say "fuck reality" and do it nintendo style.

Basically, it ranges from the totally psychotic, to the simple mindfuck.
For instance, once i dreamt i was late for school and had to jump from vehicle to vehicle on the highway to get in the school bus and then just decided i'd just sit with my friends in my bedroom whilst a plumber worked on the bathroom next door. There was bits in between, but thats all i remember.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ok so I actually have a few REALLY weird dreams, unfortunately for you I can't remember every bit of it for you.

Ok so this dream I had last night was really weird. There was some breakout epidemic and everyone was lining up to get tested outside the hospitals. Somethign seemed wrong (IE no one was coming out) so a person I met in the line and I rushed forward to see what was going on. We get into the hospital and he heads into a room before me before quickly bursting out and saying"RUN!" so we start running out of the hospital chased by a female nurse. For the rest of that day I spent avoiding nurses/doctors. When I return to the bed in my dream I had a very seductive chat with a vampire who was going to bite me I oke up before I turned vampire :(.

Another dream which has now become a recurring dream, is my in house and neighbor hood is filled with diamnd back rattle snakes. So I am constantly avoiding the snakes in the dream, rolling out of bed to hit the alarm, only to snap my hand back to avoid a strike. I vividly recall one point where i was walking down the alley with my byfriend he stops moving and he says "(My name)" I loook back and the path I had just walked had like 7 rattle snakes scattered in the path all coiled up to strike.

Before that dream I had one where I was on a game show where I was bitten by a rattle snake a whole bunch of times on my arms. I got anti venom but I felt the pain searing in my arms.

Crazy dreams huh?
"You can't just do that..."

"Bitch please and tree"

"وليس هناك ما هو صحيح ، كل شيء مسموح به."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
I've had some cool dreams.

One had(all have) a sad, and depressing setting, the world was covered in snow(or ash), everything was wrecked, destroyed, any word will do. There were many shadowy figures, apparentally we were in a shelter before coming to the surface. I saw my parents, looking very poor, and were dressed in rags. If I remember correctly, they were moaning for death. I sat on a piece of debris(first person view), emotionlessly watching them suffer, as I would've done in reality. I awoke, just as people began to arrive and rip them apart, granting their wish. As always, my mind was prepared for such as terrible thing, but my body reacted in an opposite way, for I was awake in tears.
------
The next one is crazy. I should never have watched all those zombie movies before going to bed! In some city, I guess New York, there was a zombie apocalypse, and I witnessed this in a kind of omniscient way, viewing it from several viewpoints. These zombies were somewhat intelligent, as the zombies relieved the numerous soldiers of their firearms, and bashed the soldiers in the faces with them, breaking their necks, and gunning them down. The zombies were definitely winning, blood was everywhere, the buildings and streets seem to have been painted in blood. Then I was in a building overlooking the city, in a relatively safe washer/dryer room. It was a hospital, of all places. Blood was all around here as well, and I prayed no zombies were around. I looked with only one eye, hardly sticking my head out of the doorway, and I saw few zombies, then, of course....when I had my confidence all high and mighty, Pyramid Head(Silent Hill) came through the hallway disrupting my view of the zombies. Eventually, he walked off, and then....freakish siemese zombie-babies crawled through the halls, and were searching for something. Somehow, the scene turned into a gym I used to go to to play racquet ball, and zombies dressed in orange jumpsuits, and the same baby-freak things all looked at me. I had a pipe though, and I started bashing the zombie babies away, one to a crazy leap at my face, and I cracked its head open. Then I woke up. I think I didn't sleep for like an hour or so(I HATE zombies).
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
My dreams seem fairly normal. Most of the weird stuff sticks to mostly some sort of combat and/or me pulling off some kind of supernatural ability.
Oh oh! Last night I haaaad a reaaaaaaally weird one! I dare ya to decipher it :3
I was in a small room, on a bed. Everything around me was all black, except there was a bluuuue light, it was rather small, but it was very visible. When I moved to get o the blue light, a bunch of shadows that took the shape of beasts came out, and when I recoiled they went back to their shadow. Well, at first I was so scared (as I found I wet myself when I woke up...) I was trembling and making that scared sound. Then, I yelled help in a very frightened voice, then the shadow all came at me... and when I tried to fight one it took a chunk out of my stomach... >.> It was a very bloody scene involving me crying for awhile, then they started tearing at my skin. Out of nowhere a dragon came out of the light and it shone really bright... then a flash hit and I saw nothing but my room (and the dragon), and I was still crying from the bleeding. After that, is a scene I'm going to save to myself >.> Weird, huh?