Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Yep. My character, Zera originally wielded Irkalla(coolest. scythe. ever.), which is used by Abyss in SC3. He has a white and gold mask with a black visor, has a warthog-looking body armor, paladin leg armor, and over-sized prayer beads around his neck. In my stories i used to post, however, he's primarily a Necromancer.

Then my other character is his girl form, who uses Ivy's attack type. She has a Horus Vizard mask/cool bird-thing mask, and wear a stealth mask over her mouth. Her primary armor/clothes color is blue.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Very cool, do you know tektek? If so, then I'm going to gladly look at your avatars, and vice versa. If you've already made and saved a lot of avatars, give me your account name and I'll give you mine.
No, but after a quick google search, it's a gaia website, i used to use them for character designs...I might make one later, it'll be fun to see what I can come up with tomorrow.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Okay, I'm totally obsessed, I'll PM you my user account. There are no passwords and anyone can make stuff in your account, so make sure whatever name you choose hasn't been taken.
It's strange, I can't dream at all, I just see darkness for about five seconds and then it's the next day!
I hate it when that happens to me, it makes dreaming so boring!
That happens to me often. It's just now I'm starting to dream again...

Creative Minds
The OCA
I like going to bed early on long breaks... and this is the latest I have EVER stayed up! IT'S MIDNIGHT ALMOST! 11:42pm.
Same, I'll be going to sleep after pming you my tektek account.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Yar hahahahahaha! Alright, I already PMed you mine.