Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Oh, just thought you did cuz you said someone did that defense against you on Halo Wars, guess it was AI then. Although, it is just 50 dollars for 13 months.

All of my RP games are for DS. I have every pokemon game made after pokemon Gold/Silver. Final Fantasy 3. I have Final Fantasy 12 for the PS2 though. It is likely one of the best RPGs ever. And I have the Digimon world games.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Nah, there are much better FF's than 12! 12 kinda sucked actually... Anyhow, in a sense it was AI... I like to play against the AI yes, but I also like to do timed matches against my friends.
FF12 had a good storyline, the gameplay wasn't great, but the plotline I thought was good.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Eh, it could have been better. The game is way too long, it seems SO stretched out!!
I liked the length, kept me busy.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Hahaha... well I had like two other games piled up, I couldn't focus on it without thinking of how amazing FFT is... FFT is like sex to me, it's that awesome.
O.o I guess I should look into that game then. I guess for xbox 360 games, I'm thinking about getting Infinite Undiscovery, or The Last Remnant.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Both are pretty amazing. Infinite Undiscovery is like... it has a good battle system with war in it! Last Remnant, I have it but have not played it.
I never rent games, I watch Youtube for the gameplay. The only game I've been wrong about is Gears(FPS), it has good controls, good storyline, but I just can't get into it.

I like war in my games, I'll get probably get Infinite Undiscovery first, but to make the final decision, I'll go to youtube, of course.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Go to wiki, it gives you a much better description. I usually don't rent games either, unless it's an FPS or fighter game.