Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Yes. Although, I have very few musicians I listen to these days. Although, occasionally I'll listen to somewhat depressing music, if I'm in a more serious mood. I guess I could look up that stuff, I need to get more artists to listen to.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I love how I'm really close to what a lot of guys like... xD!
every time I go on a cruise, 1 guy likes me, never fails, but never any girls, I just don't get that. :S

Creative Minds
The OCA
It's because the gayness permeates from you!
Even before I was Bi, it happened. I can't believe that. My science teacher and friend of mine suggests the source of this, 'lack of testosterone' . My teacher even covertly used me as an example for a hormone deficiency! T.T

Creative Minds
The OCA
AHAHAHAHA! OH MY SWEET LULZ! THAT IS AMAZING! Sorry to laugh at your pain but OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I don't mind it, worse has happened. I laughed when I realized it. That's alot of 'AHA's.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Yeah, things like that make me Lol, to me the best thing is laughter... at other people's expense. xD Well, that and videogames and animes and cartoons. Blush
Yeah. I don't watch tv much. If I do, it'll be comedy. videogames are my #1.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Same, right now I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics, Lunar 2: Eternal Blue, and Dungeons and Dragons: Tactics, the first two I already beat. I'm epicness! XD