Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Very, a dream like that I would consider 'normal' for me. ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Well, normally my dreams just either sexual or flatout random. A serious dream like this is very different...
I had a weird one last night! Actually, it was quite normal for me. I was in a place that was half olde-timey castle, and half school. An army kept on bombarding us with assaults, and me and a whole crap load of random creatures kept on fighting them back. Every time I died, the dream reset.

And then the dream before that one, I was in a gigantic mall of some kind, and had a floating silver orb be my servent and follow me around. Me and my friend in the dream kept on passing command of it back and forth to keep it from government agents. In the end, I got caught, and passed it, then the dream stopped.

Then another dream I had after that one, I was in a cryo sleep lab of some kind beneath the mall, and these weird pink(wtf?) monsters invaded and started trying to bash into the room. It was horrific. They started ripping people apart, and eating their intestines....O.O

Creative Minds
The OCA
I've had one dream where I ruled the world...
Nope, never had that one. There was one good dream, not doom and gloom. But odd, and unrealistic, so it does could as not sane....for me, anyway.

It was beautiful... mountains just far enough away to admire their beauty, and I was in a low-cut field of flowers, the sky was blue, with the exception of a few wave-like clouds. There was a stream coming from the mountains, providing fresh water, and the trees and bushes provided fruits that I liked. It was paradise. I met a girl there, met all of my totally unrealistic ideas about what I would want in someone my age. A selfish, and totally unrealistic dream. But I must admit....it was beautiful.

Creative Minds
The OCA
And just what are those qualities? :3
Hm....well...(not in any real order)

Me no likey red heads(brown, black, or blonde(preferred), and, if by some genetic defect, white)
pale-ish to tanned skin
preferably my hieght(5'3? 5'4?)
eye color:brown, blue, or green, or hazel.
Is into video games(doesn't matter what genre)
Has similar taste in music, or a broad spectrum of music that s/he likes.
Her hair length would preferably be neck length or shoulder length.
Hair is straight.
medium bust(if female)
personality would be child-like, or optimistic. Although, when appropriate, be realistic and serious. Sense of humor's always a plus.

this is the short version, the real version's really really picky....and very unpractical. Although, believe it or not, met a guy like that...

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-12-2009 09:57 AM)Aura Wrote: Hm....well...(not in any real order)

Me no likey red heads(brown, black, or blonde(preferred), and, if by some genetic defect, white)
pale-ish to tanned skin
preferably my hieght(5'3? 5'4?)
eye color:brown, blue, or green, or hazel.
Is into video games(doesn't matter what genre)
Has similar taste in music, or a broad spectrum of music that s/he likes.
Her hair length would preferably be neck length or shoulder length.
Hair is straight.
medium bust(if female)
personality would be child-like, or optimistic. Although, when appropriate, be realistic and serious. Sense of humor's always a plus.

this is the short version, the real version's really really picky....and very unpractical. Although, believe it or not, met a guy like that...
I dye my hair white... and my parents absolutely hate it! I ain't got a big bust >.> I'm flat. And my hair reaches to my butt, now what music do you like? Because I have all else.
Well, my music used to be scream metal, but my brain must have a had a nutty relapse or something, cuz now I like instrumentals, and comedic music, with or without a dark foundation. Flat's also ok by me. I just use that format because it can generally qualify with guys and girls.

Creative Minds
The OCA
SO DO I! Oh my god... you named my two fav types, have you heard Amish Paradise? Also "Don't Download This Song"! If by instrumentals you mean stuff that has a small amount, if any lyrics, then same here!