Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Yeah it's one thing when my female friends at school obssess over it but it's another thing that my MOM obssesses over it! Damn you guy who played the hero! Damn you! If only I was that good looking.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
(04-23-2009 10:53 AM)Lord Sprite Wrote: Yeah it's one thing when my female friends at school obssess over it but it's another thing that my MOM obssesses over it! Damn you guy who played the hero! Damn you! If only I was that good looking.

LOL i know every girl i met loves it (even if they didnt watch it yet or read it) they just think that the guy looks realy hot but in my mind i am thinking........*If you have a movie crew spending hours puting makeup all over your face and making your hair for hours and hours ofcaorse you are going to look hot* its just funny seeing all the girls fall all over that guy
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Yay!! More people who dislike Twilight as much as I do! I can't go to the school library without hearing our librarian talk on and on about how good it is and about how cool Edward is and I just can't stand it! XD She even put a bulletin board up outside the library full of pictures of students who like Twilight. My friend tried to hire me to vandalize it, and I would have if I didn't have a good reputation to maintain X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(04-23-2009 10:44 PM)Masquerade Wrote: Yay!! More people who dislike Twilight as much as I do! I can't go to the school library without hearing our librarian talk on and on about how good it is and about how cool Edward is and I just can't stand it! XD She even put a bulletin board up outside the library full of pictures of students who like Twilight. My friend tried to hire me to vandalize it, and I would have if I didn't have a good reputation to maintain X3

And who was that friend?? IT WAS I!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! THE TWILIGHT WALL MUST BURN!!!! Twisted

God, Our librarian is such a cougar for that actor. I mean, the books were all right (I've read them all), and besides the fact that it was cheap, the movie was also all right (Seen it). The only damn problem I have is the FANS!!! I hate people who obsess over something so trivial. It's just downright stupid that you would follow something to that degree. :no:
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Amen you amen! I give you and Masquerade props for hating twilight to that extent there but ever since the whole twilight thing the girls at my school got obssessed with more vampire stories. Whatever happened to the good vampires like Dracula and all them? I suppose Dracula's doomed to be replaced by Edward. BURN IN HELL STEPHANIE MEYER!!! Oh well.

(04-24-2009 04:21 AM)Lord Sprite Wrote: Amen you amen! I give you and Masquerade props for hating twilight to that extent there but ever since the whole twilight thing the girls at my school got obssessed with more vampire stories. Whatever happened to the good vampires like Dracula and all them? I suppose Dracula's doomed to be replaced by Edward. BURN IN HELL STEPHANIE MEYER!!! Oh well.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED HERE!!!! All of a sudden all my chick friends are reading vampire romance novels, it is so retarded. Yeah, I said it was RETARDED.

So, again with the Insane Dreams, although I cannot fully legitimate this as Insane, I pretty much think it counts as some sort of oddity:

Just a few nights ago, I was talking with a friend about a past experience with a teacher in 8th grade, when I had written this short story about a boy who found himself running away from deranged monsters that had killed everybody but himself and his friend. Weapons being their only allies, they were chased down an alley and continued until fate decided to get rid of his friend thanks to an unexpected ambush by the monsters.

The story ends with the protagonist, which I didn't even name, surrounded by his destroyed equipment, in front of a gigantic tentacle beast that was feeding on corpses. The protagonist is holding a hand-grenade, and rushing towards this ugly monster he throws himself into its mouth, the safe of the grenade having bounced on the asphalt.

Obviously, the teacher was sickened, but despite that, which is a separate story, something odd happened after I went to sleep after having told my friend about that experience and the story's contents.

The dream included me, and some people I could not really discern as to who they were, approaching a school facility. Someone gives us weapons, most of them being M-16s and some pistols, and additionally, some special googles. When we enter the school, it's filled with a green haze, and the 'intercom' says we should not remove the googles, proceed with caution, and look for a ventilation switch. That part, I remember clearly, because no sooner than a few steps, an orange blur charged me. So I suddenly find myself flailing about my unarmed arm with a 'thing' biting on it. I didn't really have the time to appreciate its form, all I knew from the green haze was that it somehow was a pale-orange colored critter, and besides, I seemed to have been thrown into panic simply because of this creature, which later I related as a canine, continued struggling against me as I tried to aim with my other hand.

So, at an eventual interval, I somehow come into contact with the aforementioned switch, and the green fog suddenly clears, turning into normal haze. The critter is nowhere to be seen, and then I didn't remember anything else.

However, I must have fallen asleep again after waking up on a cold sweat, because there was another part, in which I remember standing in front of a huge octopus-like monster that was devouring people alive and it had just slashed with its tentacles at my rifle, cutting it in half. I only had a grenade left.

Uhm, after that I truly don't remember anything else.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I won't talk about Twilight as I agree that is is a horrible written book but if you get me started, I will say too much. With many links.
Yesterday I had a dream that i was at a parade with a drumset. Apparantely, I was playing with a marching band. I got angry and just trashed the drumset into the ground and then I woke up.

I also remembered a dream today! It was a long time ago but I remember the dream and it was that I was on my front porch and staring out to the lawn when my brother came by and then a fat lady dressed in a sunflower costume or something pounced on him and beat him up. Then the end.