Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
The only weird dream that i can remember goes like this....
It was a dreary day the sky was a crimson red there was a huge war between dominican republic (yes its from starwars) and a big group of rebelists i was one of the rebles of section C i whore a grayish jumpsuit and had two guns at my side (the guns looked futuristic cause this takes place like 100 years in the future) also my brother and sister were at section D (all of the rebels wore the same outfits and had the same guns as me) and all of the rebels had a weird tatoo on the backs of there hands. the republic wanted every living creature dead so that the earth could start over with a dominican dictator and had planed to use a space lazer desinged to disinigrate all living tishue in its range, Section A,B,C, and D were assinged to attack the naval basse and stop the lazer from firing, after two hours of planning we decided to enter the base of their operations through a metro station trolly (yeah idk but remember it was a dream) where the leader joseph stallin (idk why he was the leader it was so random XD) had a little remote that can fire the lazer once it is activated so we had to destroy that gadget to save the wourld we left knowing that some of us might never come back when we had gotten to the destination point we were all ambushed by joseph's army but my siblings and i escaped (there were some others but i didnt know them) we snuck past everyone into the main buildiing and all of a sudden my brother was shot right in the head and my sister was shot in the leg and on her chest both fell dead my heart ached for them but i carried on dodging bullets the entire time till i came face to face with joseph stallin he took one look at me and reached out for his remote but was to late i had shooten it before he could grab it barley skiming his hand he looked at me with frightfull eyes because he was defensless i pointed my gun at him and said "This is for my family you son of a BITCH!" and shot him five times in the head then i woke up i wanted to know what happened next but i couldnt go back to sleep i was too awake

well thats what i remember of my weirdest dream i had whatched Starwars III and had studied like crazy for my history unit test the day before so that affected my dream it was a depressing dream.
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Wooooow...O.o That tops any weird dream I've ever had, not to mention lengthy. Of course, although dreams seem to last forever, they only really last about an hour or two, and more often than not, even less. But, wow. That dream was really something =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(04-21-2009 06:26 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Wooooow...O.o That tops any weird dream I've ever had, not to mention lengthy. Of course, although dreams seem to last forever, they only really last about an hour or two, and more often than not, even less. But, wow. That dream was really something =3

i know i was freaked out i went to my brother and sisters room to check if they were alive i still remember the dream today it seemed so real
Veemon's Followers
Just had another dream last night...I forgot most of the details but there's one thing I remember, I was in a church, an old church which I use to go to as a kid, and I saw this American girl. She was about my height, petite, in a gray shirt and black jeans and had red hair. (No, she's not Hayley Williams.) Then all of a sudden, we started to hug, for a long, long, long time. Felt so real I gotta say, then after a while she left to her own devices, and then on a concrete wall, I saw her name which I can't remember and a phone number below, which I can't remember too. So after that, I hailed a cab and it looked a lot like taking a cab in Grand Theft Auto IV, and I skipped to my destination...which was back at the church.

o.o
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dude, I had a dream and all I could remember was that I was crying. The I woke up and I thought "What the hell?? Oh well..." and then I fell asleep again.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Last night, I had a dream that I was at the beach, but I couldn't feel the water. I could feel the heat of the sun, but I couldn't feel the water for some reason. I don't who all I was with--just a group of some strange people. And of course, being outside in the sun, I was worried about getting a sunburn, so I touched my face. No sunburn. So I was relieved and I woke up a little while later. There was stuff before that, but I can't remember it properly. I hate when that happens...>.<
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I had a really weird dream where I was under a street light and I saw two green flash in front of me then the next minute I knew I was walking with this dude with bright red hair tied up in a ponytail and he asked me what I was and I said I was human then he said in an irish accent "No such thing as humans" and I woke up saying "No such thing as koalas either!"
Completel whacky I know.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
(04-23-2009 09:05 AM)Lord Sprite Wrote: I had a really weird dream where I was under a street light and I saw two green flash in front of me then the next minute I knew I was walking with this dude with bright red hair tied up in a ponytail and he asked me what I was and I said I was human then he said in an irish accent "No such thing as humans" and I woke up saying "No such thing as koalas either!"
Completel whacky I know.
Lol thats funny i havent had any reasent weird dreams latley but something freaky happened to me there was a huge storm and during a flash of lightning i saw a guy dressed in black facing me with in angry face in my backyard and when the flash was over he was gone and it really creeped me out i got like 4 hours of sleep that night :(
Veemon's Followers
I didn't wanna freak anyone out that the guy in my whacky dream looked like a guy from Twilight. I hate that movie AND the book! Damn necrophiliacs! I just didn't wanna get anyone excited by mentioning that. The twilight fans are everywhere I tell you! Everywhere!
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
I never saw twilight but everyone i know says its dumb and in my opinion the book and the movie look boring so if you ask me i would say dont whatch the movie (you will be better off) :no:
Veemon's Followers