Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
^^[deleted post to actually post something relevent to the topic]

Alright, vivid dreams indeed.

The first one was cool. I was on my cruise, it was night, and me and my parents were buying souvenirs, I got necklaces, and bracelets[don't comment on that....just reciting the dream here], and then, somehow, my dad gets his hands on Resident Evil 6, or some hacked version of a Resident Evil game, where the setting is a fair[ferris wheel, cotton candy, etc.].

The dream fades using a transition, and it shows an arctic tundra, with a full moon, and a single house. Wolves running into the distance. The dream then takes me into the house, where I apparentally live with my parents in, as my dad is playing Resident Evil 6[wtf...] I watch him play, and it looks incredibly lame, or maybe the creator threw in Game Cube graphics and retarded minigames just for the fun of it?

Then, things got bad. I was all of a sudden in the game, and it turned into a world that was waaaaay too real for me. Me and some other guys were in some weird castle that was part of the fair's location. Then these weird worm-leech things fall from the roof. They're also coming from the ground of the castle. Unfortunately, my hand was within their grasp, the things started ripping at it, and a small one got in, blood was everywhere.

We ended up outside a barn, and we heard zombies making noise and started busting out of the door. We went to an open barn, and locked it up, but the doors weren't built for anything like a zombie attack, unfortunately. I picked up a garden hoe and it was too heavy for me to use efficiently, so I missed. One of the zombies had a shovel, and we got into a garden tool fight, and he eventually knocked it away, I was only holding my ground because he was missing, or I brought up my garden tool to deflect his shovel just in time. Then he threw his shovel, and started ripping at my stomach and eating my organs.

Someone shot him with a magnum, and I got up, and ran to the safety of my allies. My stomach was in pain when he was ripping at it, but then I felt numb there. I was somehow able to go on without my stomach[the worm-thing helped, perhaps?] We eventually ended up at my house, and the same zombie that ripped me up showed up in my computer room, my allies were still with me, but the zombie was intelligent, sentient, and went after me, as I was definitely the weakest. We ran around the room several dozen times, until he finally got me down again, then I shot him in the face with my pistol and everyone started running outside.

In the front yard, he started chasing random people if I was too far away. Which I was. Eventually, me and someone else were smart enough to go back inside, get out book bags/gym bags, and fill'em up for supplies so we could run while everyone else died. My friend got a cell phone call, she answered, and the zombie was on the line, "I'm coming inside the house in four seconds. Your friends are mine.". We sped up, and at the 3 second mark, we ran out through the back door, and the zombie was only a foot behind us. He killed her, and I decided to hide in a dumpster, because I was beginning to get tired[in the middle of a dream? wtf!] I could hear his laughs echo through the trash can as he walked closer, the worm crawled out of my stomach, and when it did that, the game console's menu came up, as well as the game's pause menu.

I told the console to turn off. It tried, but for some reason, it didn't, the room just started acting weird. His laughs grew louder, and then it went black, and I woke up.

Thank you Mr. worm people, you saved my life, even though it was in no actual danger to begin with.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I really don't dream that much anymore, because of my two jobs; thus, no sleep or not enough sleep to get to a dream state. :-/

But most of the dreams that I did have mostly involved work, school or some other mundane 'everyday' activity.

Though, I've have had several recurring dreams (some years apart) and a few precognitive dreams (future events played out almost exact, as in my past dream). *Twilight Zone theme plays*

And, I vaguely remember a couple instances were I was shot and bitten by dogs (in different dreams) and instantly went numb (in my dream), then I suddenly awoke; wide awake, with cold sweats, racing heartbeats and all. Shocked
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
My heart always beats fast, the only way I know if my dream freaked me out or not is if I don't go back to sleep. I can stay up for ours too scared to go back to sleep. It sucks.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Aww! Poor Dwaggy! :(
That must have been one hell of a dream, Aura ^^' I wouldn't want to dream anything that horrible. It's those kinds of dreams that you wish weren't so vivid, too...

But your garden tool fight with a zombie reminded me of another hopeless fight I had in a dream. I was at my grandma's house watching TV, but I had to use the bathroom really bad, so I got up to use it. Well, as I approached the doorway, the roof of the house shattered and this guy (or girl?) wearing heavy armor (that's why I couldn't tell gender) descended from the sky which was green and there were floating rocks in that very sky. The whole scene reminded me of the Lifestream from Final Fantasy VII. Anyways, the knight lands only a few feet in front of me and draws a huge ass sword (Atk +9999). Foolish me realizes that I'm dreaming so I try to conjure a sword. Two words: Epic fail. I realize this and dive into the bathroom where there is a stack of 10 (yes, 10) toilet plungers. I take the one from the top and unleash my fecal fury on the knight. Somehow, I'm able to push him into the room across the hall where there's more room. His attacks were so slow that I was able to dodge easily, and even counterattack, but my plunger of doom (Atk -9999) was doing nothing. Soon, I began to get physically weaker and I knew my time was just about up. But then, I woke up.

Yeah, it was pretty scary. I thought I was done for....Good thing I woke up ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
People do usually wake up before anything potentially fatal happens to them....but I went waaay past fatal. You're just lucky your opponent was easy to dodge, I was only able to block by luck.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Yeah, that is true. But if my knight had been a zombie, it would have been less scarier for me. I mean, zombies are my people. =3 We would have had a pleasant chat about brains over a cup of coffee and I wouldn't have to defend my life and honor (what honor?) with the mighty plunger of doom. X_X
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Last night's dream was weird...all it really was concerned with was casting spells. Which was fun. Nothing amazing...oh, and this person got out a gun, used magic energy to charge it up, and shot a moon, and it went kaboom.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Weird dreams that play like old movies are annoying, i'll be out somehwhere and i swear its like watching an old film, and then whatever it is that may be happening, ie. giant dinosaur-thing attacking town i'll be watching it and then it'll just turn to me, then net thing i know i'm at home and it starts tearing chunks out of my house to get at me.

Also werewolf dreams it'll all be fine then i'll just be stuck in a house from some old creature flick and my friends and iare fighting off werewolves usually i'm the only one that survives but it still freaks me the hell out.

and finally dream movement, say you'll be walking along in our dream then you'll fall over and hit the floor, my body tenses and then i'll wake up with my body jerking as if ready for the fall but it never comes, it just freaks me out...
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I just had a dream where I was an owner of a Greek restaurant...and that I would split my earnings with a friend I haven't had a good chat with in a year... I'm not sure what's that all about.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds