Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
I meant furry self. Like for instance DMX's furry self is Mar, and mine is.... wait, I'm not going to tell you that. I haven't used my furry self on these boards.
Zera's a scaly or however you spell it, but he's barely that. He has the wings, fangs, and dragon's eyes, and occasionally a tail that he can willing make visible or non-existent. He does however, have a full anthromorphic form where he is totally scaled.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Exactly, that's your furry self. Furries don't just apply to animals with fur, although many take it that way.
Yeah, the name does suggest only fur, though. Anyway.....yep, I had alot of dreams with him in there, either conflicts involving magic and swords, or a complex conversation about my life. Don't have many dreams involving him these days, though....huh.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Maybe you're finally losing your imaginative and childish side; trading it in for the future. I'm going to stay young forever though! I'm going to make sure I never grow old at heart!
That's what I used to say. ^^u.......but I do find it hard to imagine things sometimes. I think it's because I don't think very often. When I check to see if I'm thinking about something....it's just blank. 90% of the time, it's blank.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Well, I have ADHD to help me there, I wish I could stay on one subject! >.>
But judging from my dreams about candy cane rocket launchers and candy corn machine guns, I'd say I still have a great imagination.

Creative Minds
The OCA
And judging by my epic scale wars and fricken awesome fights, I'd say I'm ownin' you :P
Heh, yeah. I wish I'd dream more often now.

Creative Minds
The OCA