Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
It's about half and half with me, I'm a realist to the core, and even my dreams show it. If I can't do it then I die.
My imagination's unstoppable! I can only lose to myself.(and I have lost to myself)
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Same here, but I apply a lot of stuff into my imagination. Like during the mythological wars dream (which I had several times...) I had this issue with no looking behind me! xD I'd live from an arrow from behind, but it would hurt.
My paradise dreams are the most realistic. I can feel the breeze, the grass, can feel the air when I breathe it in, it's just amazing.

Creative Minds
The OCA
It sounds so nice.
It is....too bad the places that could or were like that are either covered in tree or buildings.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Hey, I have a dream. I was walking through these streets... everything was so quiet. Then this wind start coming up, and a lightning bolt struck right now me. I ran to hide under something and these huge black clouds started swirling around the broken city. Then it started destroying all the buildings with HUGE lightning bolts, tearing them to pieces. I got up and ran away, trying to get out of the city as fast as possible. When I came to the city limits... there was a huge black wall, so I ran back into the city for shelter. When I got to this weird intersection there was a straight path on four sides straight through the city... and a single light, like a spotlight on the intersection. I looked up to see what was shining on me, and I saw a small SMALL break in the clouds, and the sun shining above the clouds. The, I looked back to the four streets and saw a figure. I looked around and there was a figure on every intersection. One was black, one was white, one was red, one was yellow. I closed my eyes and looked around again, then the figures were no longer silhouettes and turned out to be me, all four of them. They soon got near me, like they traveled in insane distance before I could realize it. Then they all put out their hands, each dripping with their silhouette's respective color. And the black and white one touched me first, that's when I woke up, sweating... >.>
I had a dream, seemed longer than 7, or 8 hours, but it was really only a few hours long. Black, void-like room, there was a table, and two chairs. I sat in a chair, and a light was on the table, like a lamp or something, which is how I saw it. Anyway, Zera walks on in, and sits on the other chair. And it was one of my more realistic dreams, and unlike the other violent conflicts I had with him in other dreams, we just talked about the last 9 years I'd lived. I had this dream when I was 12 or 13, I believe, I can't remember the first 4 years of my life. The last question he asked before I woke up was:"So...do you like where your life is heading?".

Creative Minds
The OCA
A lot of people who have alternate selves get that kind of dream, where you finally confront your other self. Mine was really odd, and it made me realize how stupid I am.
Zera looks nothing like me, but I would wager he is my aggressive side. I know I have at least a split personality, as my friends and family tell me about things I've said and done that are just insane! Yet, I don't remember anything about it.

Creative Minds
The OCA