Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Being alone is my mentality, so that's how it goes in my dreams...I find it somewhat sad.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
I had the oddest dreams for the past few days, 2 nights ago I had a dream where I was in the audience of the set of Who Wants to be a Millionaire and the million dollar Q was about pears.

Then the next night, it was a heck of a horror shocker, I saw a couple having an embrace in a park and the girl fell in what looked like some sort of bronze pool by accident, then she comes back up and is turned into a statue. Then the man was in tears, he fell to his knees then the scene flashforwards to him kissing the statue before I woke up suddenly...I didn't know what was up with that
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Response to Millionaire dream:Weird, I'm sure it was complex as it was the last question. Love that show.

I feel sorry for that guy. Never ever hang around bronze pools.

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-12-2009 11:46 PM)Aura Wrote: Being alone is my mentality, so that's how it goes in my dreams...I find it somewhat sad.

It's better than seeing hundreds die around, very graphically at that. And some of them were people from real life.
If my dreams ever concern anyone else, it's usually them suffering, and me watching them suffer.

Another dream I remember! I was in a black area, but the shadows were moving. My made-up character, Zera walks up with his cool white hair, black trench coat, and black pants, and his black and white shoes, and gets his swords using magic to summon them. He said, "You wanna use my power? Let's fight about it.". I had a sword, it was a dark and holy energy version of my katana, looked like a zebra's fur, because of it's black and white stripes. Went into a sword lock after he teleported within slashing range, and the dream ended there.

Creative Minds
The OCA
The bronze pool thing was odd, the floor turned into one...then she floated back up and the floor was back to normal...was really disturbing for me since I've always been disturbed by people turning inanimate.

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's pretty weird. I'm not freaked out. I'm freaked out by the end of the world dreams I have though....so weird;

Creative Minds
The OCA
I have one! I was walking down a corridor, I had my normal rapier with me, I call her Quicksilver. xD
ANYHOW, so then I saw a few spiders and ran them through, not thinking much of it. I found some stairs at the end of the hallway and walked down them, where I saw 2 random people getting eaten alive by a GIANT LIKE THRICE THE SIZE OF HUMANS spider, and I ran like all hell. *ignoring all the embarrassing parts* then I came to my room (after realizing I was in an infested version of my house) and the spider came up to me and I stabbed it, releasing my rapier because I couldn't pull it out. And I got eaten alive kicking and screaming >.>
It's a child thing that happened to me....when I see a person turn into a statue or something like that I feel really terrified...

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hm, well, atleast that doesn't usually happen in movies or anything.

@ Magus' post:That sucks. Atleast I usually don't lose in my dreams. ^^

Creative Minds
The OCA