Join our server on Discord

Poll: Have You Ever Had An INSANE Dream??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, all the time!! I'm practically INSANE!!!
30.00%
9 30.00%
Once or twice... I'm weird.
56.67%
17 56.67%
Nope... I'm perfectly normal!
6.67%
2 6.67%
I never dream.... Waah... I'm sad now.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Insane Dreams
Well, according to "The Dream Book", the fact that I dreamt about pretzels suggests that I am twisted and complicated. I think that about sums up my entire life! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(A little sarcasm here) I wonder it would have meant if they were pretzel sticks?
I'm back with a new dream! Anyone who's enjoyed reading all of my dream-posts would know Zera is my extremely aggressive and logical personality, which I used to converse with in my dreams, but now, I have a new personality off-shoot I can talk to!(who cares?!)

Although, it seems all of my rp characters are based off of my personalities, it's the first time I dreamt[likely not a real word, but whatever] of this particular one. Blonde hair, pretty pale skin, but not sickly looking, blue eyes.

I was on a cruise during this dream's occurrence, so I wasn't surprised to have it take place in what appeared to be a gray version of the teen center of the ship. I can't remember who else was around in the dream, but this rp character of mine, Jake was notable among them, and was the one I could clearly remember.

He left briefly, and came back, someone must've pulled a classic water-bucket prank on him, as had damp hair, making him look almost like a girl. Although, true to the personality I placed him with, he was happy and content. And of course, totally forgetting he was wet, he gives me a joy-filled hug out of the kindness of his heart.

The dream changed scenes, and I was on a beach. I took a few steps, looking around, and from nowhere, a gigantic rouge wave, many stories tall crested into me, and briefly knocked me out. It was a blessing in disguise, however, as the beach had a false sky, and I swam upwards into the sky with the help of the water left by the wave. When I emerged from the 'sky', I was in a bar that overlooked the sea, but did not remind me of anything I had seen on the cruise.

Throughout the dream(after the hug part), I saw a rabbit, purely white, with gold eyes, apparentally scavenging for food or something, but, I remember now the character portrayed in the dream had the ability to morph into the animal.

I'd hate to admit he's part of my 3 personality divisions(that I know of), but he is....dammit.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
For the past couple of days I've kept dreaming about haunted houses. Nothing happened while I was in the house but for some reason I knew it was haunted.

I also had a creepy dream that my neighbors were aliens.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
I had a dream 2 nights ago where I saw a dark black tornado flying across the city and only sucking up people. I caught the whole thing in my phone and sent it to some alert site.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I had a very erotic wet dream this morning. It involved an overly large banana, two apples and my organs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Strange, a dream started off with me in car on some random family trip, it ended with a capsule that could fly upwards through lightning bolts (Don't ask I don't have a clue and its from MY head) the middle is a bit fuzzy but there was something about this massive tree being cut down, I mean huge as in sky scraper width and height. God knows what that means but it freaked me the feck out.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions