Join our server on Discord

SeeD
"Well, kind of. But we'll find a way to do it." Kyosan responded with a small smile to Daisy's perkiness, yet when hearing the words of the instructor decided to fold his arms together. "This'll be quite the team we're amassing for this job. Hopefully with this kind of number it'll go smoothly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Awww, damn...no beach time." Flynn kicked a footpaw at the ground.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

OOC: Luna is from Balamb (she won't be actively participating... like at all... and certainly won't be battling, she won't technically be a "SeeD") Zane and Reimi can be Galbadian.
Zane and Reimi looked around the town they are in and Zane sighed. "I doubt we can find much of anything here..." he felt discouraged from the sight of this town. "Maybe you're right, but we have to keep trying!" Reimi said optimistically, which is very cliched for a healer.
(OOC: Oh, okay, that's cool then. Thanks Magus. Also, sorry for not letting you guys hit the beach, i wanna move this things along! ^^)

'Heeey, i like your confidence! I'm gonna work real hard, so let's do our best together, 'kay Kyosan?' Daisy smiled. The girl then turned and nodded to Shaun.

'Of course! I was there when Miss Mia spoke to us all too! I guess i'm just so cute you forget i'm a total killing machine, huh?' The girl giggled, then waved an arm at the two who had just arrived.

'Heeey you guys! No beach time then? What a bummer!'

'Daisy, Shaun, Syn, Flynn, Kyosan, and i suspect the two other Galbadians will have arrived in Balamb by now. Anybody seen Shira? We don't have much time left to wait.' Sho said, frowning slightly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Here." Shira's voice called from the other side of the gates, the girl leaning back against the stone wall, only her shoulder visible from the inside.

"Man that girl gives me the creeps, don't think I've heard her say more than three words since I got here." Shaun whispered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zane and Reimi walked further into town, looking at all the buildings and noticing a weapons shop. "That's odd... why does every town have a weapons shop anyways? I'm surprised they aren't bankrupt." Zane remarked. "It was the designers plan!" Reimi answered, nearly breaking the fourth wall.
Daisy giggled, elbowing Shaun.

'Don't be mean. I'm sure she's nice really... It's not her fault if she's a little wierd.' The girl whispered.

'Didn't see you there Shira. Right, everybody ready? If not, tough, we gotta go. Kyosan, Daisy and Shaun, you take the first truck, Syn, Shira and Flynn, you're with me in the second. They're waiting for us right outside, so let's move.' The instructor said, turning and leading the group out of Balamb Garden.

This was the last time any of them would see the Garden for a long time, if not ever, and although nobody really knew it, it was impossible to miss the atmosphere of tension and anxiety.

Two green Balamb cars were waiting for them on the road, and Sho nodded, stepping into the second one, while Daisy climbed into the one in front.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Right on, Sho," Flynn called cheerfully, strolling to the lead car. "Back seat for me." He climbed in through the side door and plonked onto the wide seat, buckling the seatbelt. "Road trip!"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Shira jumped into the car, removing her weapons and resting them on her lap as she sat down.

"How would you know? You try to talk to her and she just says she's busy or something and walks away." Shaun explained, "Like she's a machine or something."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jumping into the front car easily, Kyosan slipped in to one of the other back seats and rested his head against his hands, placed behind his head as he lay back. "Let's get moving as soon as possible, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds