Join our server on Discord

SeeD
This is the story of Balamb Garden, many years on, when Squall and his mates are dead and gone. Even Selphie.

Anyway, the Garden is now lead by a devoted and courageous woman named Mia, granddaughter of Cid and Edea.

We will be playing as the SeeDs, embarking on a ton of different missions, as people all over the world need lots of help, 'cause Esthar is now led by Xalia, an incredibly powerful sorceress, and Esthar is slowly extending its reach across the land.

So hurry up and join, fill out the following!

Name:
Orientation:
Weapon:

Appearance:

Personality:

Name: Headmistress Mia
Orientation: Straight
Weapon: None, prefers magic.

Appearance: [Image: 284pxkonishi.jpg]

Personality: Calm, composed and reliable. She will help anyone in trouble, and has strong faith in her SeeD. Her magic is particularly powerful, as she has inherited the talent from her grandmother. She won't let any harm come to her students if she can help it.

Name: Instructor Sho Minami
Orientation: Bi
Weapon: Buster Sword

Appearance: [Image: fireemblemshadowdragon2.jpg]

Personality: Kind and brave. He's generous and cares for his students well. He's pretty laid back too, and has a good sense of humour.

Name: Daisy Star
Weapon: Oversized Nunchaku

Appearance: [Image: hdy.png]

Personality: Spunky and upbeat, she wants to do her best as a SeeD to grow stronger and support her friends.

all i ever wanted was the world.

*Being beaten by his Squall avatar* Okay okay I'm joining! Why did I give him the lionheart?

Name: Shaun Dowley
Orientation: straight
Weapon: Tonfa Blasters. Pair of tonfa capable of firing like a gun.

Appearance:Pic

Personality: Friendly with people he knows, but can come off as distant or rude to people he doesn't.

Name: Shira
Weapon: Razor edged fan.

Appearance: Pic

Personality: A bit of an enigma, she doesn't talk much and keeps to herself mostly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Something based on FF8 should be interesting.

Name: Syn Lateres
Orientation: straight
Weapon: Sword in one hand, shotgun in other (Devil King ftw) Both weapons capable of channeling magic for more power.

Appearance: This

Personality: Ruthless and cold to his enemy, neutral, if a little cold, to strangers, kind to allies and friends. If you are a traitor joining his side, he won't trust you. If you are a traitor to his side, you are dead.

Now we need something based on LoD.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: Daaaark, if i wanted Squall in the roleplay, i'd use the FF8 characters, the point is to have original characters, yours is pretty much Squall. But, whatever, you can use him, i just think it's more interesting with original characters.)

(OOC: Nobody else? Waaaah. Whatever, let's start and hope some other people feel like joining.)

'All SeeD please report to the 2nd floor corridor. All SeeD please report to the 2nd floor corridor.' Chimed the automated voice, echoing throughout every corner of Balamb Garden.

The Headmistress paced back and forth outside the classroom, waiting for her students to arrive.

'Minami? How many SeeD do we currently have available?' She asked the instructor, who was leaning against the wall, looking perfectly calm.

'Hmm? Uhm. Right now, i think we've only got about five. Miss Star, Mr Dowley, Mr Lateres, Mr Leonheart and that Shira girl.'

'You're kidding!? Where are the rest of them?' Mia said, her voice shocked.

'Defending the people of the world from Esthar. That Xalia woman really knows how to cause global terror.' Sho said, a resigned tone in his voice.

'Are they high-ranking SeeD, these five?' She asked, a frown on her pretty face.

'Well. They're actually quite new SeeD, to be honest.' The instructor replied, and Mia's face fell.

'Oh dear. Sending five new SeeD on the most important mission we've had in years.' She muttered.

'Still, there may be a couple more available shortly, the new SeeD are being chosen as we speak.' Sho said.

'Okay, okay. We'll just have to do our best! I wish they'd hurry up though!'

The door opened as Syn stepped into the room, sword sheathed on his left hip and shotgun somehow attached to his back. He spotted the Headmistress and Instructor. He smiled and did a wave of his hand. "Yo."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun stepped into the room, his tonfa-blasters strapped to his waist, "Sorry I'm late, was in the middle of a game." he smiled.

Shira walked into the room, her feet barely making a sound as she entered, her eyes scanning the room quickly as she stood there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Too late to join? Also, furries y/n?
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(OOC: Join, join! That's why i put the bit that new SeeD might be joining, i'm super sneaky! Uhm. If you'd rather play a furry, go wild. I mean, Adele was purple, and Ultimecia had horns, so a furry isn't such a stretch of the imagination.)

'Syn, Shaun, Shira... Glad you could make it.' Their instructor said with a grin.

'I'm here, i'm here!' Came a girl's voice, and Daisy skipped in, nunchaku hanging from her slim waist.

'Weren't there five?' Mia asked, surveying each of the SeeD in turn.

'Maybe some of 'em slept in. Anyone know where Dark is?' Sho asked.

Syn looked at the instructor and shook his head. "Nope, haven't seen him all day. Then again, I ended sleeping a little longer then I like."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)