Join our server on Discord

SeeD
"I'm..." Kyosan started, but paused as Daisy dropped her things across the floor, kneeling down before picking up a few and helping her to put them away. "...Kyosan. Watch out, these could have broke." He commented, before standing back up once again. "Yeah, I'm from Galbadia."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Name: Zane Silverwind
Orientation: Straight
Weapon: Sol
Appearance: [Image: 44e2222.png]

Personality: Serious and devoted to his cause. He is rash to a fight and always a beserker style of fighting, he uses flames on his blade however fights more like a beserker than an enchanter. Focuses on slaughter by rage.

--

Name: Reimi Silverwind
Weapon: Raiden
Appearance: [Image: 4eca462.png]

Personality: Playful and caring, she stays with her brother, Zane. They lost their other sister about 5 years ago, they will find her.

--

Name: Luna
Weapon: Shirahadori
Appearance: [Image: 64da172.png]

Personality: Ignorant of the world, and loving of all. She is very naive and works to help the world. She loves life and is hyper.
----
Sorry I'm late, I'll post soon. Sorry it took so long Mian, I had a lot to take care of first.
"Looks like it's just the two of us, then." Flynn punched Syn's shoulder jocularly. "I love Balamb's beach. Even though the port gets pretty busy, the seawater's still super clean. I wonder how that is..."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Syn shook his head. "I suppose so." He then sighed as a thought entered his head. "Too bad we won't be able to relax for long."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Shaun walked to the front gates, avoiding a few of the under-classmen as they ran through the halls in a hurry, "Hope I'm no too late." he thought aloud as he exited the main building into the courtyard before the gates.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn shrugged. "Better now than never, don't you think? I mean, think of the crazy stuff this sorceress is going to be throwing down. It's going to be intense. I'll take a half hour on the beach over a half hour in the library any day."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(OOC: I'm sorry, i was at a party on saturday, then i went to a concert from there last night, and i'm just going out camping now! I really like this RP so far though, so let's keep playing, okay? I'll post ASAP, tomorrow! Thaaaaanks everyone!)

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Awesome, Magus. Although, we can't really have an 11 year old SeeD, you know? Think you could age Luna up to at least 15? And you wanna be Galbadian or Trabian? Or you could be from Balamb if you want, your call.)

Daisy finished stuffing things inside her bag, and it sounded like a few items had indeed broken.

'Awesome! Nice to meetcha Kyosan! I'm Daisy.' The girl then caught sight of Shaun, making his way towards them.

'Yo! Shaaaun!' She called, waving to him.

'Oh, i'm super nervous! You scared, Kyosan? This mission is huuuuge!' The girl said, turning back to the Galbadian.

Sho arrived at the Front Gate, entering from outside the Garden.

'Kyosan, am i right? It's good to have you with us. Daisy's here, and i can see Shaun, so we're just waiting for Syn, Flynn and Shira. Also, we're going to be meeting up with three more SeeD. Adding their might to our own will be reassuring.' The instructor said, folding his arms and leaning against a pillar.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Huh? Oh, hey Daze," Shaun gave a quick nod, "You coming on this mission too I take it?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Syn walked up to the gate, and saw everyone there. He sighed as he walked up to everyone. 'Time sure flies when you walk down one hallways...'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)