Join our server on Discord

SeeD
===== HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !! =====

Name: Flynn Rausch
Species: Canis lupus lycaon (eastern wolf)
Orientation: gay
Weapon: hand-to-hand combat

Appearance: 5'6" and 145lbs of livewire. Flynn has blue fur and has a great affinity for the color blue. He tends to dress casually, even if more formal dress is expected/required. His gold eyes sparkle with intelligence behind his square framed glasses. Being so small, he is quick and agile.

Personality: Flynn is casual and easy going and prefers to avoid direct confrontation. That is, until somone insults his friends, at which point he is likely to challenge the insulter to a fight. Flynn is fiercely loyal. He likes to tinker and invent. His cluttered dorm room is filled with various magazines - Weapons Monthly, among others - and half finished gadgets and gizmos.

=====

Flynn's eyes snapped open as the anouncement chimed. "Uh oh..." He checked his clock. "Damn...late on my first day as a SeeD!" He rolled out of bed, hasitly jerking on a loose pair of jeans, a dark shirt and a hoodie. He fumbled with shoes for a moment, forgoing the hassle of laces until he got to the corridor. He snatched his cobalt blue neck chain from his dresser and clasped it around his neck, running out of the dormitories.

He sprinted along the curve of the peaceful Garden, hopping past the fountains and furiously mashing the elevator call button. It arrived swiftly and carried him up to the second floor. He sprinted the last twenty or so feet, stopping and casually strolling into the corridor as if he hadn't just run extremely fast to get there.

He peered around the corner, seeing that there were only a few of them. Maybe I won't get bawled out since I'm not the last one to arrive? Hope so...don't want to let down the headmistress on my first day. He steeled himself and took a breath and turned the corner.

He nodded to the others, smartly saluting the headmistress. "Sorry I'm late, ma'am." He slipped behind the others, sneakily tying his shoelaces.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

(OOC: We're gonna go on without Dark. I messaged him, but i think he's kinda pissed at my comment about Squally. Whoops. So whatever, let's play!)

'Who's he?' Mia whispered to Sho.

'A new SeeD. Flynn Rausch, right?' The instructor asked.

'Anyway! That's everybody, so please stand to attention!' Mia said, tossing her hair back and adjusting her glasses.

'Shaun, Shira, Daisy, Syn and Flynn. You five are the only SeeD left in Garden right now, and we've got an important mission for you. This mission is a direct request from both Galbadia and Trabia Gardens, who are both tied up in battles with Esthar forces. Although i have faith in all of you, this mission is incredibly dangerous. You are to assassinate Sorceress Xalia.' The headmistress said calmly.

Sho stepped forwards to address the SeeD.

'I will be accompanying you on this mission, and we're going to be meeting up with a small group of Trabian and Galbadian SeeD once we arrive in Esthar. We will go over the mission details once we set off from Balamb. Please be at the Front Gate in an hour. That is all.' He said.

'You should take this hour to prepare carefully, weapons must be in top condition, and your magic must be well stocked. Make sure all your spells are junctioned effectively, and i would advise carrying sufficient items with you. All of you... good luck. I don't need to tell you how important this mission is. Dismissed.' Mia said, her voice shaking slightly.

Daisy stood smartly, hands at her sides, but when she heard what their mission was, she couldn't help gasping.

'Omigosh! Seriously?!' She whispered, one hand covering her mouth.

When they were dismissed, she left the room, still overcome with shock and worry.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The wolf nodded to the instructor, indicating that he was, indeed Flynn.

After the short briefing ended, Flynn trailed along behind the others as they headed for the elevator. "That sounds...difficult," he noted, running a paw through his ruffled headfur. "The last time there was a sorceress bent on domination, wasn't there space flight involved? And some weird kind of temporal lockout?" He laughed at how ridiculous that sounded.

"Riiight..." He checked his watch. "Well, anyone wanna head to Balamb for a bit before we have to meet up? That sweet sea breeze might be the last bit of relaxation we'll see in a while."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Shira bowed silently as she turned to leave, heading to get her equipment before meeting at the designated spot.

"Wait a second," Shadow spoke up, "An assassination? Isn't that a bit out of our league? I mean, I only became a SeeD like a week ago."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Too late or can good ol' I join in? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good thing I already have everything I need." Syn said as he walked out of the room. He then listened to Flynn. "Yea, a trip to Balamb before this operation sounds nice. Never know when we'll be able to relax again."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: You're welcome to join. Just turn up at the front gate! Heeey, you wanna be from Galbadia or Trabia Gardens? You could've just come early or whatever. ^^)

Mia sighed and turned to Shadow.

'It can't be helped. I'll admit, i would prefer to have sent more experienced SeeD, but what choice do we have? Every Garden has to send somebody, and if we don't send at least five students, we'll lose the respect and trust of our fellow Gardens. This requires everybody to stand together, so please, just do your best.'

Sho stepped forwards, ushering the remaining SeeD out of the room.

'I'll see you all at the Front Gate, okay? Don't be late.' The instructor said, and then he walked off.

'I'm waaaay too freaked to relax, sorry Flynn. I'm gonna head on over to the training center for a bit and stock up on spells, then see if i can remodel my nunchaku, and i'll need to stock up on potions...' Daisy muttered, wandering off down the corridor.

Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Alright," Shadow saluted before leaving the room. He headed towards his room first, making a quick check of his weapons, Everything seems good, still, first mission and it's an assassination. Didn't realize they were this busy with the war.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy was walking towards the gate, arms full of items, her nunchaku dangling around her neck, casting spells briefly as she walked.

'Fira! Cure! Esuna! Phew. I think i've got the basics.' She murmured, then looked up, seeing Kyosan.

'Hey! I haven't seen you around before... What's your name? Oooh, you're from another Garden, aren'tcha?! I can totally tell! You just have that kinda attitude!'

The girl moved closer to the newcomer, but dropped a few potions as she went, then bent down to try and pick them up, causing all the antidotes, eye drops and phoenix downs in her arms to cascade to the ground.

'Waaah! What a drag!' She moaned, kneeling down and taking her shoulder bag off, proceeding to stuff items inside it.