Join our server on Discord

SeeD
Syn quietly jumped into the vehicle and got settled in, looking at the ceiling of the truck. "Our first mission. One of life and death. What should be the end of this war. We shall succeed, no matter the cost. Xalia shall perish, one way or the other. That, I shall make sure of."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The two cars sped off along the small road that led to Balamb town. They drove through the small, picturesque town and arrived at the harbour. As the cars pulled to a halt, a boat could be seen waiting for the SeeD.

'Okay, everyone out. We don't have much time so please proceed directly to the boat.' Sho said, walking over to the boat and waiting for everyone to get in.

'Oooh... this is kinda scary...' Daisy murmured, climbing out of the vehicle. She nodded to Sho as she walked over to the boat, then clambered inside, taking a seat on the end of the bench which ran around the inside of the boat.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Whoa, awesome boat." Shaun smiled as he stepped inside, taking a seat on one of the benches, stretching his legs out a bit.

Shira stuck her head inside, taking a quick glance around, "Small." she said, walking back out, she jumped ontop of the boat, taking a seat at the lookout position, "Better."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn followed, quietly humming to himself as he climbed aboard also. "Boat, huh? How nostalgic. People don't travel much by boat anymore, do they?"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+