Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
The next day I will, because that's when I'll have a PC.
On second thought, I just noticed I never once wrote that much per character. Sorryz...
So are you dropping out completely? =/

If you did eight lines per post, that would one be four lines per character, besides it's not a definite, just a guideline so people don't post one line every singe time.
There's nothing else I really can do.
If you did eight lines per post, that would one be four lines per character, besides it's not a definite, just a guideline so people don't post one line every singe time.
OH! Nevermind then. Check out Magical Starsign under Mixed Style RPG's. I have been RP'ing decently there, check the last page.
Well as long as you can do three to four lines per character, we will be fine. Now we just need a Giovanni, Dawn and Brock.
Alright.
Mian will play Dawn! You think i could also play as a Rocket Executive? Like, Giovanni is too important for me, plus i hate Persian, but i'd like to be a kinda important bad guy. Anyway, if i can, she's called Daaaaisy. But not with all those extra letters.

Sample post time! Dawn's a total ditz, but whatever.

Dawn couldn't help grinning as they walked through the wood. The sun shone above them, filtering down through the leafy canopy and dancing on the ground as they walked, while Pokemon chattered and laughed all around them.

'Oooh, today's gonna be a good day, don't you think?' She asked her companions, enjoying the company of her friends, as well as the nature all around them.

'I hope we get to meet lots of new people and Pokemon! Maybe we can make some new friends!' She giggled, her steps light and cheerful, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Ugh, almost made me sick. I'm good though, right? ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Well, I'd like if it is possible for you to be Giovanni since then we can start, plus you wouldn't have to have Persian around.
Hai, hai! I can deal with that. I'ma kick ass as the boss of Team Rocket, so let's go!

all i ever wanted was the world.