Join our server on Discord

Pokémon ~ The Choice Of Destiny
It’s hard enough having a family and getting along with them, it’s even harder when that family is Team Rocket.

Abandoned as a little baby, Danny was found by a local Team Rocket grunt; the youngster was taken in and raised by Team Rocket, given training to be a fellow member from the every age of five. Though it was when he reached his tenth birthday that he would become an official member of Team Rocket and was given his first Pokémon to battle with, a beaten up and young Totodile that had been forced from its mother at a young age.

But even after becoming an official Team Rocket member, Danny can’t shake the feeling of not belonging, constantly going behind Giovanni’s back and feeding the abused and experimented Pokémon, including a Lucario, which had once been a Riley but had been experimented on for years, forcing it to eventually evolve. Danny didn’t know why, but the orphaned Lucario was one of the Pokémon Danny was closest to and couldn’t ignore the creatures pain.

However, as Danny crosses paths with Ash and company, not only will he start to question his own destiny and his identity, but also his loyalty to Team Rocket. But even with all this going on, Danny begins to realise that there might be more to his than just his future, but also his past...

(I hate the way this plot came out but that is practically what it is about, check the rules and available characters.)

Characters:
Danny – Taken
Lucario – (Open)
Ash – (Open)
Team Rocket grunts – (Open)
Brock – (Open)
Dawn – (Open)
Giovanni – (Open)
Others – (Open)

Rules – READ (Seriously, it will take like a minute)

1) I want decent posts, no less then two paragraphs (9-10 lines)
2) Be 2-3 characters. (A good way to fill up the posts is be more than one character)
3) No text speech or script writing, this is a proper roleplay.
4) Type Rocket in your first post if you agree to the rules.
5) Keep to the main plot, which I will discuss with you all once you sign up.
6) Make a sample post with your character(s) for me to see what you can do.
I would, but rule 1 ruins this for me. I can't make long posts every time, it just simply can't happen with me.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, 9-10 lines may be a tad much for this forum, yet I am tired of people eventually going one to one line's in my roleplay's.
There isn't always a lot to say. I'll try though. I'll be RPing with 3 pokemon, if that's okay. Rocket.
Alright then, what characters are you taking?
All on others, but I can also play Lucario.
Alrighty! Thanks, we need a few more though before we can thanks.
Ok I posting.

I can play Mr. Ash who decides he will go through Puberty every single season :D.

And I would Double as my Custom Character Kenta Horuga ((IGnore the egg))

Rocket.

[Image: 2wodogz.png]

Sample Post.

For Ash do I require one? I will if need be and I will post for Kenta.

Pathetic, Jasper could do a stronger shadow punch then that

"Do it now Jasper Shadow Punch and Ruby use silver wind!" Kenta yelled out to the two pokemon, The Haunter and Red Skinned Absol looked upon their trainer with both anger and love, he pushed them hard but for a good cause, They knew their place. And so they did, Jasper's hand glowed a dark Violet to his own Purple color and shot forward to strike the Mr. Mime infront of him, and Ruby swirled her head the Scarlet Horn sending forth a blade of pure energy straight for the Delibird that she was against

They were both knocked out, and the battle was over. "Pathetic, How you became one of our Grunts I will never know" Kenta growled, for a Delibird and A Mr.Mine the new rocket grunt was rather weak scoring low with the other Rocket Flunkies whose names were Rare to be spoken as how they were rare to do a good job in their assignment. The Rocket Admin sneered and return his two pokemon and walked off through the main base.

~~~~~

"Pikachu Thunderbolt!" Ash yelled, pointing his finger at Team Rocket, who had tried once again and Failed to capture his Pikachu. The Small electric mouse pokemon lept into the air and its body became charged with the power it held stored within, and at once the Thunderbolt shot forward from its tiny body and struck the three Rockets.

"AHHHH!" Jesse, James, and Meowth screamed in sync and then the ground below them exploded, "LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIIIINN, WABBBBAFET!" their signature defeat cry echoed out before they faded from view, only Ash knew they would return again.

"Pikachu!" The mouse chimed and ran forward leaping and grabbing ash's head in a hug, he smiled and rubbed the Pokemon before starting to return to Dawn and Brock, they would act surprised when he returned and told them about how Team Rocket tried once again to steal Pikachu and this time even Chimchar.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'll post what I can do, if needed.
That would be really great, thanks!

Now we need a Giovanni, Brock and Dawn to start.