Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts RP anyone??
Yeah, Obli. You need to hurry the hell up with this!! XD Can you believe this guy? 3-4 days. Ha!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I make RP's off the spot in about an hour... c'mon Obli! I'll join even though I can't be heartless, as long as I can be a red mage. xD
Okay, okay. I'll post back tomorrow with the rules and the templates for character creation. Once everyone makes a character after that then we will start.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Awesome! It sounds fun now that i understand. Sora - the new Riku lite! I don't even like Sora anyway.

Wait, he's my avatar. Well, we can still chop him up into little bits. Or smack him with a skipping rope.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Obvious Rules:
  • No Power Play
  • No God Mode
  • No Post Flooding
  • Post at least 1 time per day (exceptions)

For Post Flooding: Usually it's best if you wait for everyone including yourself posts once before posting again. But I will be a little leniant with this. I understand that during a battle it can get pretty heated.

For the Post 1x Per Day Rule: I expect everyone who signs up to post AT LEAST 1 per day. You can post obviously more than that, ust make sure you don't post flood (see above). I understand that sometimes things come up and sometimes it is impossibe to get on the internet, and I will be a little leniant, just don't take advantage of my leniancy. On the weekends, it will be impossible for me to get on the internet, so the weekends will be a break.

Character Creation:

Name: Well, duh. Your character name of course.
Character Description/Bio: Not too long, just a brief description. After all, our characters start out as strangers. You don't wanna give too much away about your character yet. Plus, physical descriptions of not only the character but weapons too.
Class: A class. Can be anything except Keyblade Master. After all, we are refugees from other planets, not Keyblade wielders.
Class Abilities: Abilities you have. LIMIT of 2 at the begining of our campaign.

PLUS: DO NOT POST HERE!!!!

I made the RP under the Traditional RPGs board! If you're too lazy to find it yourself here's the link:

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=8403