Join our server on Discord

Kingdom Hearts RP anyone??
Question 
Would anyone be interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP?

This Role Play is set in a parallel universe to the origional Kingdom Hearts.

The Destiny Islands....a storm is brewing in the night sky, a whirling cloud of darkness, like a hurricane made of shadow...
Sora awakens, worried that the storm may damage the raft he and is friends planned to use to escape the small island on which they were imprisoned. Little does he know that swarm upon swarm of heartless are barraging the island...

As the island is being engulfed by shadow, Sora happens upon his friend Riku. As if to reassure him, Riku reaches out his hand, inviting him to embrace the darkness.
This is what anyone who has played the game is familiar with.

However, what makes this one different is that in our story, is that Sora reaches it. Simply by grabbing Riku's hand and following him down the path to darkness, the history of all the worlds, and of Kingdom Hearts, is changed forever.

In a nutshell, Sora's just as corrupted as everyone else. So now it's our turn to re write Kingdom Hearts. Also, please, no re-hashes of KH story. I don't wanna save Agrabah AGAIN exactly the same way I did in the game.

This was a RP that me and a friend tried to do in an old forum. We actually got out of Traverse Town (that's where we started) but then the other role-players stopped posting and it died out. It was really awesome and I'd like to try it out again.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Yeah, I'm interested in it. Does it incudle stuff from KH2 aka Nobodies and Org.XIII?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Sounds like it may be interesting.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Well, I was thinking that we would go through KH first and then progress through KH2. We would start out in Traverse Town as residents of other worlds that were consumed by the darkness.

I think it sounds like a kick-ass idea, so I'm in for sure!! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I don't really get it... We're corrupted, right? So like... Do we control Heartless? Who do we fight? ARE we Heartless? They kinda freak me out. Wait, can i be Selphie?!

all i ever wanted was the world.

If I can be a sentinel heartless knight, then sure.
(04-07-2009 07:23 AM)Mian Wrote: I don't really get it... We're corrupted, right? So like... Do we control Heartless? Who do we fight? ARE we Heartless? They kinda freak me out. Wait, can i be Selphie?!

No, no, no, you misunderstood me. Sora is the one who became corrupted. He became a soldier of the darkness instead of a soldier of the light. We play as refugees of worlds that he has destroyed. So we are fighting the Heartless.

So...when this gonna start up?
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Soon. I was waiting to get enough people and since we now have roughly six people I'm ready to start. I'm creating the rules which I will post either later today or tomorrow. Overall, I'm planning to start this thing within 3-4 days from now.