Join our server on Discord

Spring is in the air.
Yeah you guys where right about it being depressing. *sigh* Just my luck eh?
We're just doing our job. I hope we ruined Spring for you enough!
(04-06-2009 02:02 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: We're just doing our job. I hope we ruined Spring for you enough!

You didn't say jack and no none of you did shit to ruin it. XD Its just my own misery that's bringing me down.
Quote:Its just my own misery that's bringing me down.
Misery masturbation, it's the safest misery.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(04-03-2009 10:26 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Meh... Spring is alright, but it has it's downs. The only thing I like about Spring is the rain and Spring Break. Everything else I can do without.

I didn't say anything, eh?
(04-06-2009 08:56 AM)MagusKnight Wrote:
(04-03-2009 10:26 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Meh... Spring is alright, but it has it's downs. The only thing I like about Spring is the rain and Spring Break. Everything else I can do without.

I didn't say anything, eh?

You didnt say anything that is about my depression. But i got over it. Also Wise. I wish Masturbation was the safest XD.
Masturbation rockz...
I'm sure you know that. *smirk*

(04-06-2009 08:37 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Misery masturbation, it's the safest misery.
Huh. Is that a song quote? Or something you made.
(04-04-2009 09:47 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Spring never meant much to me. Usually, spring is depressing, not as depressing as winter, but definitely the second most depressing season. Ironically, fall has always been the season of hope for me.

I knew there was a reason I liked you, mi' lord...

(04-06-2009 08:37 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Its just my own misery that's bringing me down.
Misery masturbation, it's the safest misery.

but, this.... is throwing me off.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
It was just a response to Ryan's comment. It's his own misery bringing him down, not ours, hence the analogy I proposed. Instead of getting him off, we would be getting him down, but we're not; he's getting himself down.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against