Join our server on Discord

Spring is in the air.
Ah. Went outside not even 2 hours ago "10:30" I smelt the good old spring air. Ah i love how the fragrance illuminates through out the woods. Smells so good. The flowers are blooming and the air is blowing. Then the sun is roasting our house. So yes its spring time.

What do you like about spring time?
I like that up here in Canada it is still winter when it is spring!!!
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
I like the spring parties! But i hate the exams. But i really like those parties AFTER the exams, which are always even more awesome than the ones before! ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Spring isn't real, it doesn't exist, its a MYTH!! -OF DOOM!!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's still cold and rainy here. (Cold meaning, below 45F)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I don't particularly like spring X_X I hate the pollen with a passion!! =X It gets all over EVERYTHING and that makes everything have that nasty yellow color, which makes me sick to my stomach, not to mention that the pollen kills my sinuses and makes my allergies act up.

Other than that, I guess I'm kinda glad that things are warming up a little bit. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'll like Spring in a good six months or so. But I actually like summer more- my town gets Tilo blooming everywhere, so it smells really nice all over. Spring in there gets kinda noisy though, too many drunktards and accidents around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think the only things I like about it are:Spring Break...and, well, the fact it signals the near end of the school year. The beach is always fun too. Butterflies are nice, and so are the colorful flower-like weeds the grow in a neighboring field. as well as the real flowers that smell nice. Honey Suckles are awesome.

I like winter and fall better because-Pretty leaves. ^^ I like cold for some reason, and because of the temperature, sound travels slower/shorter distances, and I have peace.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk about winter/fall, because in 1...2..3...4...carry the 2....I'll need to wait 4-5 months to make any fall-winter topic. T.T, and my memory will fail me.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Meh... Spring is alright, but it has it's downs. The only thing I like about Spring is the rain and Spring Break. Everything else I can do without.
(04-03-2009 05:09 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: It's still cold and rainy here. (Cold meaning, below 45F)

You too far down south to feel real cold... Here it is an average of about 32F or 0C around this time of year...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds